Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for dgmodel, and the rest of you unenlightened souls who still use windows and are

highmay

what about blue screens of death?? what about calling your IT man every 20 minutes because Dr. Watson decides to pay you a visit? what about downloading patches every other day because yet another virus is out and about?? you really want to spend that time frustrated because windows is a far inferior model to Macs, which never freeze EVER?? fine, but unlike you, im not a masochist...

you still just dont get it: if you use windows, you have an IQ of 6...should i make it anymore clearer??

http://news.com.com/Mac+users+face+rare+virus/2100-7349_3-5424883.html?tag=nefd.top

im done here... you can keep on ranting but there will be one less person responding... so that leaves you with 0...

i dont get it....highmay owns a Mac...so Mac's r superior to windows based platforms?? so this leads me to wonder....r they really superior..or r they superior because highmay owns one?

yeah but you look at it at any angle, then i'd be an asshole...cuz if i owned a PC and i said macs are superior, then i'd be a self hating Windows hater...im saying mac owns you...i just HAPPEN to own a mac...ok?? ok...

mac owns you...

yeah...that really wasnt funny...

you provide unfunny links, you cant defend yourself properly, you smell like shit, and your screename is as dumb as dgmodel's taste in computers...

you are one pathetic soul...

:stupid: Well Highmay, you don't come to the board to laugh you come to instigate so it's unlikely you'll find anything amusing. I don't care to defend myself against your pointless jabs so I don't give a fuck if you think I can't defend myself. As far as how I smell, :bored: , you have no way of smelling me, and I am clean and smell clean. As far as my screenname being dumb, no shit. I've said the same thing many times so do you think you're insulting me by saying that? I'm not interested in your opinion regarding my name at all, I only care about mine, and that of those who responded to my poll about changing it. But although I've been close to IMing DaVe and asking him if he could change it for me, I have second thoughts because no one should think that I changed it because some arrogant bucket head cried about it.

Do yourself a favor Highmay, put me on Ignore. I should do the same, so neither of us has to read the other's posts. You're not entertaining at all, you're a drama queen dropping insults at every turn to get your own immature kicks.

:stupid: Well Highmay, you don't come to the board to laugh you come to instigate so it's unlikely you'll find anything amusing. I don't care to defend myself against your pointless jabs so I don't give a fuck if you think I can't defend myself. As far as how I smell, :bored: , you have no way of smelling me, and I am clean and smell clean. As far as my screenname being dumb, no shit. I've said the same thing many times so do you think you're insulting me by saying that? I'm not interested in your opinion regarding my name at all, I only care about mine, and that of those who responded to my poll about changing it. But although I've been close to IMing DaVe and asking him if he could change it for me, I have second thoughts because no one should think that I changed it because some arrogant bucket head cried about it.

Do yourself a favor Highmay, put me on Ignore. I should do the same, so neither of us has to read the other's posts. You're not entertaining at all, you're a drama queen dropping insults at every turn to get your own immature kicks.

jesus christ look at you!! it's hilarious...you're one sensitive fucking guy...chill the fuck out and stop being so goddamn defensive...and if you cant, maybe posting on public messageboards isn't for you...you were probably one of those kids who were breastfed until age 9, right??

in any case, MACs are the gweatest and bwavest computers in the whole whoid whoild

i have a mac for music production and i must say...it is verrrrry good at what it does.....i use my PC laptop sometimes for mastering mixes and such....and it always lags and fucks up...and the PC is newer than the mac...

this has been the most intelligent statement youve ever said...bravo...