Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT FOR CHRISTMAS/HANUKKAH????

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misskittie:

Claudio, we will flip u over and make u see butterflies, stars, fishies, angels...all that good stuff!

And you already know u cant handle me! DOH...Stop trying to play it off like u can handle all of us!

----Oh yea...and remember.....I KNOW what u LIKE!! ....(think back to the speaker....the convo! AHEM)

**cough** Who practically carried who down the stairs Saturday night? **cough**

Nuff said.

cwm26.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

my 740il

biggrin.gif

EXIT so i can turn out the sickest parties ever there smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif

All i really want....and i hate to be repetative....is someone special. I've wanted her for a while now. I think that this is what would make me TOTALLY happy. i mean....i have everything else anyone could ask for. a home, clothes, a full tummy.....a job, and amazing family, and even more amazing friends. But that special someone is the small piece that is missing. cwm14.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

All I want for this X-mas is:

1. One of those season tickets for the whole year 2001 for Twilo Fridays.. (I won't mind payin every other day)

2. A PH in Park Ave.

3. Digweed spinnin for my B-day in February.

I hope it's not too much to ask for...

What do u think?

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

For Christmas:

I'd like my Mom to go to the Doctor and to feel better.

I'd like to get a good bonus!

No more DRAMA!

I have a hunnie already to spend the holidays so i'm set there!

cwm29.gifcwm11.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

All i really want....and i hate to be repetative....is someone special. I've wanted her for a while now. I think that this is what would make me TOTALLY happy. i mean....i have everything else anyone could ask for. a home, clothes, a full tummy.....a job, and amazing family, and even more amazing friends. But that special someone is the small piece that is missing. cwm14.gif

That comes when you least expect it Al......be patient, be yourself, and it'll come........lol baby....

*guess who*

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by tyco:

That comes when you least expect it Al......be patient, be yourself, and it'll come........lol baby....

*guess who*

Thanks alot Tyco....what do u mean guess who wink.gif

By the way, i Totally feel your quote.....that is something id do....and something some of my clostest friends have done.

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Santa,

i reely only want one thing besides what i already have. pwease pwease give it to me because then i'd be so very happy and i'd take such good care of it... (not like the guinea pig i accidentally killed when i was 6.) i want a special someone. someone more special than anyone i've ever had before. someone to share things with and with whom we could make each other happy. oh, Santa, that would make me so vewy vewy happy and i'd be sooo good!

or else you can just give me someone to play with and i'd be bad

thanks, Santa

with wuv,

Sweet Lil' deanna11

Gami - I don't think that you can get the 740iL in Imola Red.

I would just like to have another good year with work and that my little girlie who I love, Jordan, keeps on getting better and bigger all year long. Anything else is just a bonus. Thanks to everyone that this was a fun year going out and let's keep it safe and fun for the next one.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

I HEAR YA BRO IM ASKING SANTA FOR THE SAME THING

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Jesus!

Everyone wants someone "special".

How bout this.... we all get a bunch of hotel rooms in the city one weekend and have a huge slumber party....(after going out of coarse!) lol. cwm40.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by uknjx2:

a hot young guy to have my way with!!

hey send me a pm and maybe will meet up, you can do whatever you like with me

hee hee, as tempting as that sounds b/c you are a cutie, i think i'd get into trouble with the law!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Well i just bought myself a christmas present. a 2000 mercury cougar. so i think i am good to go for now. cwm41.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

well-----------what are the specs for the weekend already? Andy?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by missincognito:

Jesus!

Everyone wants someone "special".

How bout this.... we all get a bunch of hotel rooms in the city one weekend and have a huge slumber party....(after going out of course!) lol. cwm40.gif

Sounds like a plan Ursula

cwm27.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas