Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough of hearing about these shitty Dj's spinning in NJ or crapy juicehead parties..

mdc78

you are so right....but at least they are only a group....not a pepetual over flow, 99.9 % like in NJ. I can deal with 60% Jusiceheads and real music...then well everyone in nj except, rydell and santana....everyone else loops 4 year old KTU crap, or cant find a real job so they dj for 200 bucks a night at XL or studio 9...

How about the winter Music conference.....real dj's real parties...real venues...not these shitty parties that goes on in NJ, where ex promoters, and nerds in High school DJ at restrants turned clubs...any1 going?

i will be in attendance and think the wmc is the best week of the year - i also think the wmc is filled about 70% with people from jerz and nyc ( juiceheadz and strippers ) and it is great - haha cannot wait - see you in SOBE

...and why would u come on the jersey board and post this? are u bored ?...need to internet argue?..........and talk about what percent of man meat u like when at a club?............go post in the wmc forum brainiac

Brainiac? what are u talking about...a blind idiot can see how screwed up NJ clubs are. Other then Studio 4 on Friday night...and event that...look at the croud...Guys wear sneakers and cut offs...wheres the class? Strippers and Jucieheads go to joeys dance...to mixed CDs made by Goomba Johnny from KTU.....

Come on you got LIght Guys, Niki Cibilia, spinning at XL lounge....

For instence...Cantio...I bet not one of you Cracked up strippers and Juiceheads have any Idea who he is....lol and you like club music.....lol

I think we should hear Dj Roveen..who prints flyers for a living...DJ at sport Sexy on Monday night so promoters can make 50 bucks to pay for there Fake B&G Bags they bought for there stripper girlfriends...lol

....1st off....it's crowd..........and 2nd....i said nothing about the context of your post i simply stated the fact it should be in the WMC forum......unless of course u are looking to spark some sort of flame by insulting strippers and juiceheads....which u obviously are........so keep throwing names and insults and hopefully some of these people will bite ....

No, its just a point...maybe i am posting so owners of clubs in NJ wake up....

I mean I am so sick of going out in NJ and hearing the same KTU shit, the same juiceheads, the same cut off T-Shirts and sunglasses...im mean every weekend I waste 100-200 dollars a night on this shit.......

ISNT THERE ANY CLUBS I CAN GO TO WHERE THE CLUB FORCES MEN TO DRESS CLASSY....AND GET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MUSIC??????

ITS CALLED VENTING SWEETIE.....SOMEONE WHO OWNS A CLUB, NOT A PROMOTER, MAYBE WILL READ AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I mean I am so sick of going out in NJ and hearing the same KTU shit, the same juiceheads, the same cut off T-Shirts and sunglasses...im mean every weekend I waste 100-200 dollars a night on this shit.......

ISNT THERE ANY CLUBS I CAN GO TO WHERE THE CLUB FORCES MEN TO DRESS CLASSY....AND GET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS MUSIC??????

ITS CALLED VENTING SWEETIE.....SOMEONE WHO OWNS A CLUB, NOT A PROMOTER, MAYBE WILL READ AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

I think its cause i am sick of wasting money going to a NJ club and watching and hear the same shit.

KTU remixs and guys who dress like they are going to SF at 11am.

I hope an owner wakes up and tells guys to wear a shirt worth more then 10 bucks and shoes at least. I mean it makes me look good cause i can pick up women more, but its becomeing a shitty croud...like studio 4 on friday.

Look, Miami like opium...most of these guys cant stand on like looking like they do strolling into Studio 4

Make the club classy by forcing people to look good....sa fuck the money and dont let them in...heres and idea.....MAYBE IF MEN ARE DRESSED BETTER AND U HAVE A STRICTER DOOR POLOCY.......MAYBE MORE WOMEN WILL SHOW UP :)

And I will spell croud however i want!!!!!!

Brainiac? what are u talking about...a blind idiot can see how screwed up NJ clubs are. Other then Studio 4 on Friday night...and event that...look at the croud...Guys wear sneakers and cut offs...wheres the class? Strippers and Jucieheads go to joeys dance...to mixed CDs made by Goomba Johnny from KTU.....

Come on you got LIght Guys, Niki Cibilia, spinning at XL lounge....

For instence...Cantio...I bet not one of you Cracked up strippers and Juiceheads have any Idea who he is....lol and you like club music.....lol

I think we should hear Dj Roveen..who prints flyers for a living...DJ at sport Sexy on Monday night so promoters can make 50 bucks to pay for there Fake B&G Bags they bought for there stripper girlfriends...lol

i can't stand people like you that post your vast knowledge of Music and put down the jersey scene like it really means something in life.......people go out to have fun............WHO GIVES A FUCK how much you think you know and what you think is quality...........if thats what you feel is important about going out then you need to re-evaluate whats important in life!!!!

i will be in attendance and think the wmc is the best week of the year - i also think the wmc is filled about 70% with people from jerz and nyc ( juiceheadz and strippers ) and it is great - haha cannot wait - see you in SOBE

yes thats right all fucking day, see you down there... :bounce:

stay home then...

just go to crobar/5 blocks out of the lincoln/plenty of free parking around there/no smoking/great guestlists/open until 7am/amazing people of all types that are there to dance!!!iyts all about the music, thats it. bestl club arouind. this week e. morillo friday/pvd on 4/15. cant beat it. i live in jersey and never go to jersey clubs anymore. its not worth it. if you loof a little different you are fair game. in nyc you just dont worry. just my thoughts. rememeber keep dancin!!! :bounce: