Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"THE FIX" this tuesday special guest dj "ANDREW CHIBALE"..

koky

A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THE HOUSE MUSIC LOVERS OUT THERE !! COME CHECK OUT ANDREW AS HE LAYS DOWN SOME OF THE BEST HOUSE MUSIC OUT THERE TODAY :bowdown: ANDREW WILL BE GOING ON FROM 10 PM TILL 12 AM AFTER THAT YOUR VERY OWN GROOVE ERIC TAKES OVER AND FINISHES YOU OFF !! SO COME AND HAVE AN AWSOME TIME !! JUST ASK EVERYONE THAT GOES THERE WHAT THE DEALIO WITH "THE FIX" IS !! ALWAYS QUALITY MUSIC !!! THANKS , KOKY :cool:

Let me explain why I couldn't go last nite, I'm going through a bad case of tonsillitis...:( as if there was such a thing as a "good case" of it...but, anyways...it sucks that I broke my perfect record of assistance...would it make it up if went next tuesday twice???

tonsillitis.jpg

Let me explain why I couldn't go last nite, I'm going through a bad case of tonsillitis...:( as if there was such a thing as a "good case" of it...but, anyways...it sucks that I broke my perfect record of assistance...would it make it up if went next tuesday twice???

tonsillitis.jpg

:laugh:

It's all good man! I know the real reason why........

RECOVERY MODE!!!! :tongue:

Get better man, nos vemos hopefully next week :)