Clubplanet Nightlife Community

McDonald's French Fries

Originally posted by wombat:

Grease sponges kill people

whatever - like some of the shit you've put in your body has added years onto your life?

i think i'm going to have an extra ticket to the chemical brothers - want to come to nyc this weekend, chump?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

mcd's fries, always swet & sour. can't stomach their shakes. cwm8.gif wendy's gets either the chocolate frosty, as mentioned, or honey mustard. and bk gets ketchup/mayo mix.

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Tons of salt, occasionally sweet and sour, usually ketchup.

Hey egg! I've done the shake thing too. I remembered doing it when I was little all the time and so I tried it again! Not too bad!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

i think this might be a europe thing (considering i've never had it in the US but...) every have a french fry sandwich??? sounds nasty but it's awesome... just a shitload of french fries in a roll (not sliced bread) with ketchup and mayo.... and suddenly u realize u're walking down heart attack lane... i miss those carefree ignorant days of my youth... damn, i can't even remember last time i had french fries!!! cwm25.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

well just because i'm not fat enough .. i ussualy dump a bbq on my burger and then assort the fries in teh sauce so that it wont drip out all over the place .. i stack as many on there as i can ... then with th eleft overs i scoop up the mcdowells kechup that i dumped a bunch of those lil pepper packets on top of ! yummmmmy ... . althougthi dont eat this crap as much as i like too anymore ... when i do i enjoy it utterly ..... lately i've been tryin to even be healthy at micky dee's by going with the grilled chicken sandwich 86 the mayo and i substitue a lil bbq .... its prob not any better than anythign else there but at least i can humor myself to think its almost on the health side ...

btw - one drunken nigth in penn station waiting for teh train i took my stoned ass in to micky's and grabbed myself one of those spanish omlet bagel sandwiches .... can i just say OMG .... how fucking gooddddddd .. make sure u get the spanish omlet one tho ... =-P

-dollars

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

i'm chowing down on these things right now. i don't know if there is anything better to eat n the planet. my question - how do you guys like them:

plain?

with ketchup?

sweet and sour?

bbq sauce?

do you dunk them in your shake like my my little brother?

do you stack them on your burger with loads of ketchup?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I just had fries with my burger for lunch... I LOVE salt 'n vinegar fries and cheese fries, but my boyfriend won't eat them without mayonnaise. Whenever we stop by McD's, he always asks for 10 packs or so... ugh!! cwm8.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

i like to make them give me fries that they just took out of the deep frier so they're still covered in grease and then throw large amounts of salt on them

smile.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

hmr3.gif