Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danger of E .. i need advice

Why the hell are you peole giving me negative points?!

Stay away from there posts and you won't get any. These idiot boston freaks are cluttering our boards with there dribble. I guess since nothing goes on where they post they gotta bash our boards. Just ignore them or laugh at them but don't post on there shiiiit.

:half:

Stay away from there posts and you won't get any. These idiot boston freaks are cluttering our boards with there dribble. I guess since nothing goes on where they post they gotta bash our boards. Just ignore them or laugh at them but don't post on there shiiiit.

:half:

want some cheese with your whine bitch?

Hello people .. .. i am looking to find out about the dangers of E .. does anyone know of any documented disadvantages of E ??? i need to convince someone dear to me that E can kill her or ruin her life ..but don't know anything about this subject

if E is your cup of tea .. this thread is possibly not for you .. but you are most welcome to participate if you like ..

peace

the MASK

Dragon:

Consider where you posted for advice ???? Helllllloooo? Prob. not the best choice considering most of the people on this board have experimented or currently experiment with E.

I used to be very anti-drugs and anti-E.... until I actually experimented...then it opens up your mind and you see things from a more open minded point of view. Drugs are dangerous - but there is no scientific proof that E has any short term or long term side effect. THAT IS THE TRUTH... i researched it and researched it before i even tried it.

Dont get me wrong.. I dont do it on a regular basis, maybe a few times here and there and it is a great experience.

What you need to ask yourself is "is your friend the type to get carried away"... the danger is not E its what comes after that.... the tina, the coke, the k etc etc.... many people are tempted to try soemthing else once they've tried E and hey...to each their own... I dont judge whatsoever...

so you're real concern is... is your friend the type to get carried away.

E simply releases seratonin into the brain and makes you feel happy and giddy and loving... some do make you racy and speedy depending on whether they are made from MDNA (dopey pills relatively safe) of MDA (usually a combination of many drugs plus MDA which has teh same effect of MDNA but can be harmful).

There have been cases of people getting dehydrated and to compensate drinking exessive amounts of water and then their kidneys shutting down and them going into a state of shock or coma, :splat: but the odds of that happening are fewer than you being on an airplane that crashes literally.

Do some research and understand the drug before you stereotype it to be like every other harmful drug out there. You'll find that most researches show that it is relatively safe as long as its real E.

The main dangers are:

1. just getting a bad pill and having a bad high because of it...usually people feel nauseous :yuck: do to the cocktail of drugs in the pill and will throw up anyway.

2. dont' drink alcohol and do pills :pint: ... this will make you realllyyyyyyyy sick and not very functional

3. not keeping yourself hydrated or OVER hydrating yourself. 1/2 bottle of water for every hour is a good amount if you are the dancing type.

Other than that... let her play and experience it... once you do the research you will see that its not the end of the world and that its relatively safe. Now my question for you is... do you not want her to try it out of concern for her life or out of your own preconceived notions that drugs are bad and people just shouldn't do them because they'll end up crackheads losers with an addiction?

btw- its not addictive though people may start to depend on it to have a good time each time their out.

My last comment would just be that:

I've been there, I was anti E, I did the research I tried it and I liked it and I dont do it very often, 9 times out of 20 I party completely SOBER - NO ALCOHOL AND NO DRUGS and yes i have my own natural high off the music and fun.... but its still fun to do every once in a while......

my advice is that u try it together at home in a safe location with some good music in the background (with someone aroudn that isn't high that calm you guys down if you start freakin' out wondering why you suddenly feel tingles all over the place and think the world is beautiful and lovely and you are suddenly a philosopher :love: ) see where that takes you :makeout: . I guarantee that your opinion on the matter will be less narrow and much more open... but dont forget...google it and do the research first.

Hello people .. .. i am looking to find out about the dangers of E .. does anyone know of any documented disadvantages of E ??? i need to convince someone dear to me that E can kill her or ruin her life ..but don't know anything about this subject

if E is your cup of tea .. this thread is possibly not for you .. but you are most welcome to participate if you like ..

peace

the MASK

Dragon:

Consider where you posted for advice ???? Helllllloooo? Prob. not the best choice considering most of the people on this board have experimented or currently experiment with E.

I used to be very anti-drugs and anti-E.... until I actually experimented...then it opens up your mind and you see things from a more open minded point of view. Drugs are dangerous - but there is no scientific proof that E has any short term or long term side effect. THAT IS THE TRUTH... i researched it and researched it before i even tried it.

Dont get me wrong.. I dont do it on a regular basis, maybe a few times here and there and it is a great experience.

What you need to ask yourself is "is your friend the type to get carried away"... the danger is not E its what comes after that.... the tina, the coke, the k etc etc.... many people are tempted to try soemthing else once they've tried E and hey...to each their own... I dont judge whatsoever...

so you're real concern is... is your friend the type to get carried away.

E simply releases seratonin into the brain and makes you feel happy and giddy and loving... some do make you racy and speedy depending on whether they are made from MDNA (dopey pills relatively safe) of MDA (usually a combination of many drugs plus MDA which has teh same effect of MDNA but can be harmful).

There have been cases of people getting dehydrated and to compensate drinking exessive amounts of water and then their kidneys shutting down and them going into a state of shock or coma, but the odds of that happening are fewer than you being on an airplane that crashes literally.

Do some research and understand the drug before you stereotype it to be like every other harmful drug out there. You'll find that most researches show that it is relatively safe as long as its real E.

The main dangers are:

1. just getting a bad pill and having a bad high because of it...usually people feel nauseous do to the cocktail of drugs in the pill and will throw up anyway.

2. dont' drink alcohol and do pills ... this will make you realllyyyyyyyy sick and not very functional

3. not keeping yourself hydrated or OVER hydrating yourself. 1/2 bottle of water for every hour is a good amount if you are the dancing type.

Other than that... let her play and experience it... once you do the research you will see that its not the end of the world and that its relatively safe. Now my question for you is... do you not want her to try it out of concern for her life or out of your own preconceived notions that drugs are bad and people just shouldn't do them because they'll end up crackheads losers with an addiction?

btw- its not addictive though people may start to depend on it to have a good time each time their out.

My last comment would just be that:

I've been there, I was anti E, I did the research I tried it and I liked it and I dont do it very often, 9 times out of 20 I party completely SOBER - NO ALCOHOL AND NO DRUGS and yes i have my own natural high off the music and fun.... but its still fun to do every once in a while......

my advice is that u try it together at home in a safe location with some good music in the background (with someone aroudn that isn't high that calm you guys down if you start freakin' out wondering why you suddenly feel tingles all over the place and think the world is beautiful and lovely and you are suddenly a philosopher ) see where that takes you . I guarantee that your opinion on the matter will be less narrow and much more open... but dont forget...google it and do the research first.

wish i had legal documents to prove what i am about to say, but... i have heard that the US has finally allowed a specific list of doctors to experiment with the use of E on patients again. I have also heard rumors of the government creating a large quanity around 150,000 pills that is stored away somewhere in the south carolina (i think) and that it's under super strict access with only one doctor that can access the storage...

there have been many reports of E not to being as damaging as some may have thought previously...

i do agree that we do not need E or any other external substance, but that is an opinion and the concern here is that you are looking for the truth, or are you? what it sounded like is that you are looking for research to support your case against the use of the drug as oppose to the simple truth... we dont need drugs, but they wont all neccessarily hurt us either...

it's a matter of CHOICE...

but hey, some people have personalities that are no good when mixed with drugs... addiction is serious and not fun... but those who can "play" safely can enjoy some good times, while others should be weary of what they take...

i guess it's just knowing your body, right?

plety more info here...

http://www.maps.org/mdma/

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/02/25/ecstasy.study/

I actually have the front page from when the Village Voice did a story on these doctors when the applied for approval. It took them over 2 years to get the OK from the FDA.

P.S. - When Florio LaGuardia in the 30's questions Henery Anslingers claims that marijuana was the devils drugs, he did a 5 years research study proving him wrong. What did the Federal govt do!? What they do best, covered it up, decredited all the doctors who participated in the study, which in turned made them look like hacks and to top it all off, threatened any news agency who even came close to revealing the lies ...

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee is it me or does xtcy almost fall under the same page?