Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music sucked in Studio 4 last night

No, not really biatch. I lived on the borderline of landing and hopatcong.

Less then 5 mins from 80,46,10.

I don't live there anymore.

Have fun hanging out at TGIF's on thurs night loser

Didn't even know they have TGIF's around here, thanks I'll be sure to check out their specials. I just moved out of ghetto Bergen Couny up here but if you're willing to show me around it would really made my day? please?? If not I'll feel like a real looser.

Didn't even know they have TGIF's around here, thanks I'll be sure to check out their specials. I just moved out of ghetto Bergen Couny up here but if you're willing to show me around it would really made my day? please?? If not I'll feel like a real looser.

R U hot ?

:laugh:

I'm just playing with u sugar

I wouldn't say overpriced, it's free for girls and $15 for men that's great if you ask me lol...Drinks are like $8 so that's reasonable, I'm used to paying anywhere from $10-16 for a drink...

So back to my point music sucked, was it really Richie who played last nite? and what happened to the good hip/hop, reggae the other DJ used to play.?

I take 2 week break from the place go back there and no vibe, place wasn't as packed as usual where all the guys in studio 9 for the girls gone wild ?? I dunno.

did studio 4 lose the hip hop???????????

this girl has to be the witty----est female ive heard in quite some time on this board...

No other females really post on the jersey board but again I don't really either...

Maybe people don't post because once someone says something negative all the people who work for that establishment get on them real hard..for me I could care less..just voicing my opinion. It's normal for a DJ to have an off nite b/c he's just human, ther's always next friday for Richie to redeem himself lol.

Marky mark I though you were over for the comment I made? lol oh well...if you read the post I gave them props for alot of shit...I have posted a thread about Studio 4 when I talked shit about Roveen the Sat nite DJ and the thread got moved cuz it caused too much drama...At the same time I have posted a positive thread saying how sikkkk studio 4 was then first time I went there on Friday nite and how sikkk Richie was...so I wouldn't exactly call your comment accurate.

No other females really post on the jersey board but again I don't really either...

Maybe people don't post because once someone says something negative all the people who work for that establishment get on them real hard..for me I could care less..just voicing my opinion. It's normal for a DJ to have an off nite b/c he's just human, ther's always next friday for Richie to redeem himself lol.

Marky mark I though you were over for the comment I made? lol oh well...if you read the post I gave them props for alot of shit...I have posted a thread about Studio 4 when I talked shit about Roveen the Sat nite DJ and the thread got moved cuz it caused too much drama...At the same time I have posted a positive thread saying how sikkkk studio 4 was then first time I went there on Friday nite and how sikkk Richie was...so I wouldn't exactly call your comment accurate.

must have missed those positive ones cause i just started seeing your name on here the last couple of days posting on wmc 2005 and now for studio 4 , as far as the coment you made i am over it, cause i had posted my comment on this board , before i read the wmc post...so its all good between me and you

why??? there missing out on alot of money............ i have to check out studio 4, this friday. Probably get there around 10pm i want to avoid all the lines, then at around 12:15 leave i want to check out sheldon romero at flight, i like his mixes, hopefully flight will be decent.

why??? there missing out on alot of money............ i have to check out studio 4, this friday. Probably get there around 10pm i want to avoid all the lines, then at around 12:15 leave i want to check out sheldon romero at flight, i like his mixes, hopefully flight will be decent.

IMO its a great idea to let girls in for free. More girls come then since its free. I would just suggest going Sunday for Satana and Rydell.