Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BED lounge/club

mariaj79

its a pretty small club, it's not that bad, but it's very VIP.

I heard that bouncers make you wait outside in the line as if almost to embarass you, I was just wondering what it was all about. I'm going there with some friends Wednesday during WMC week.

it is just not Bed.

Acually Bed isn't that bad as for the doormen, there are numerous clubs that have a tough velvet rope. Opium, Prive, Crobar, Mynt, Mansion, and others

Have fun at WMC

you're right all clubs have that, same with NY but I heard that this particular bouncer is a real fag and will make you stand outside and not tell you that you're not getting in that's kinda f tup....my friend waited half hour which is not bad but she noticed what a jerk that bouncer was..Im not a real big fan of places like this and vip this vip that but whatever I'll have fun cuz it's WMC wooohooo.. :pint:

You guys are not telling her the truth. The Wed Night Michael Capponi Party at BED has been one the toughest to get into week in and week out. THIS CLUB ON THIS NIGHT HAS A DOOR POLICY.

The Clubs holds maybe 250 people. Its a lounge/restuarant. And during WMC its more ridiculous then usual. If your not a:/regular b:/an extreme hottie with only hottie friends in your group, dressed very stylish C:/A-B list celebrity.

Ive heard the doormen tell groups of girls, you can come in; but the other 3 have to wait in line. Which means they are not getting in. And if your a group of dudes, forget about it. If you really want to get in, I would make dinner reservations. Otherwise, it will be almost impossible during WMC.

GUIDOS UNITE !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :gang:

You guys are not telling her the truth. The Wed Night Michael Capponi Party at BED has been one the toughest to get into week in and week out. THIS CLUB ON THIS NIGHT HAS A DOOR POLICY.

The Clubs holds maybe 250 people. Its a lounge/restuarant. And during WMC its more ridiculous then usual. If your not a:/regular b:/an extreme hottie with only hottie friends in your group, dressed very stylish C:/A-B list celebrity.

Ive heard the doormen tell groups of girls, you can come in; but the other 3 have to wait in line. Which means they are not getting in. And if your a group of dudes, forget about it. If you really want to get in, I would make dinner reservations. Otherwise, it will be almost impossible during WMC.

GUIDOS UNITE !!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :gang:

Thank You!!! That's what I heard from my friend who was there last year. We were going to make dinner reservations so it's easier to get in but if the place is that small and this much hassle I don't even know if it's worth it.

Being your friends are in to hip hop and reggae Maria, I doubt they will like Sven Vath who is at Bed 3/23. Maybe I am wrong.

Lol...you're right but my non hip hop loving friend that was there last year wanted to go for dinner.

The other two have no idea and I was just happy it's not hip hop lol.