Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit - Nyc - Thurs. Feb. 24th

After quite a while, I'm finally making my return back to the big apple. Thursday Feb. 24th I will be playing at Spirit. Let me know if you are interested as I will be putting a list together for this event. I'm hoping to have my entire NJ family representing that night.

Denny Tsettos

DENNY GET A FUCKIN LIFE...GIVE UP TEMPTS IS OVER SRRYY...SPIRIT THURSDAYSS :ghey: UR NOT JP GOOD LUCK N WAIT MOVin up KEY PELASE THERE NOT A ANGEL WATCHIN U...

:gang:

Wow you got a lot of fucking nerve calling someone a looser when you type like your still in grammer school........oh wait JP fan!!!! lay off the Tina buddy...

Fucking retart

grammar school!....that's generous.....he types like a 3 fingered retard on crack

You would think that if somebody was gonna come on a message board and try and bash someone, they would at least double-check there post prior to submitting it.

And what is real funny is that I hear more people bash JP these days then anything.........although i did go to Spirit for the first time this past saturday(I hate city clubs) and it was not that bad...........although it was a total crack fest. Everone looked like they were on heroin!!!! JP played pretty good. Overall a good night.

Oh BTW, Denny is still my fav DJ!!!

DENNY GET A FUCKIN LIFE...GIVE UP TEMPTS IS OVER SRRYY...SPIRIT THURSDAYSS :ghey: UR NOT JP GOOD LUCK N WAIT MOVin up KEY PELASE THERE NOT A ANGEL WATCHIN U...

honestly... that's just not cool man...

i was never at tempts (except for closing party last year) and all on the jersey board can hate on me all day long but i am not a big fan of jersey clubs or their crowd BUT that has nothing to do with Denny's talents...

he is an amazing dj and knows exactly what he's doing... his sets are moving and def on point...

it is not his fault if you don't like his beats, he plays for the people and if thats what they want - then thats what he gives them...

take it for what you will... i believe if denny has the opportunity to play for a crowd that actually loves house music and not commercial "house" crap then everyone will see that he can tear it up as good as anyone else out there...

honestly... that's just not cool man...

i was never at tempts (except for closing party last year) and all on the jersey board can hate on me all day long but i am not a big fan of jersey clubs or their crowd BUT that has nothing to do with Denny's talents...

he is an amazing dj and knows exactly what he's doing... his sets are moving and def on point...

it is not his fault if you don't like his beats, he plays for the people and if thats what they want - then thats what he gives them...

take it for what you will... i believe if denny has the opportunity to play for a crowd that actually loves house music and not commercial "house" crap then everyone will see that he can tear it up as good as anyone else out there...

AMEN!!!

You would think that if somebody was gonna come on a message board and try and bash someone, they would at least double-check there post prior to submitting it.

And what is real funny is that I hear more people bash JP these days then anything.........although i did go to Spirit for the first time this past saturday(I hate city clubs) and it was not that bad...........although it was a total crack fest. Everone looked like they were on heroin!!!! JP played pretty good. Overall a good night.

Oh BTW, Denny is still my fav DJ!!!

It was funny how we ran into each other.

Nice to hang with you and your girly for a couple hours.

Jp was really good, but I agree, i'm way into Denny's style more.

Overall I had a great time though.

Bro, u haven't heard Denny lately i guess.............. yes, mikey will be in the house on thurs.......... kick ass denny

the thing is ...will you and Tempkid be goin back to hear Denny??

PS JP is very hit or miss... glad you guys caught him on a good night...but yes, the crowd is absolutely awful

I don't know, i would love to, but Thurs.. are tuff.

Denny starts at 1am, to late on a school night.

the crowd actually wasn't that bad, stiff was just pissed we were the only one's not on drugs.

your funny bro. both djs are great and both spin for there crowd. denny loves his fans and loves his music as for JP looks like he barely loves his life anymore with the latest pics of JP at the Morillo event at Crobar. guy looks like trash. keep up with the Tina.

Z

the thing is ...will you and Tempkid be goin back to hear Denny??

PS JP is very hit or miss... glad you guys caught him on a good night...but yes, the crowd is absolutely awful

unfortunately its tax season and going out on a week night is a no no in my book these days!!! Sorry Denny!!!

Here's some answers to some of the questions being asked...

Doors open at 10pm

10 till 1am - Music by...

DJ JB (House, Trance, Original music)

DJ Kwest (Hip-hop, Dance)

and DJ Anthony R. (Dance Anthems)

then...

1am sharp

The Jersey Great

DENNY TSETTOS hits hard.

This is just to kick off the first week!

The new night is called CRUSH

Every Thursday night @ SPIRIT

and it's gonna be crazy!!!

We have the sickest March line-up! {tba}

Next Thursday March 3rd

"Ladies night out!"

Ladies are FREE all night

w/ College I.D.

Keep checkin us out!

Daries Allani

DL Entertainment

www.SpiritNewYork.com