Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit - Nyc - Thurs. Feb. 24th

After quite a while, I'm finally making my return back to the big apple. Thursday Feb. 24th I will be playing at Spirit. Let me know if you are interested as I will be putting a list together for this event. I'm hoping to have my entire NJ family representing that night.

Denny Tsettos

They are going to Boo you off the decks if u keep playing 1998 KTU remixes. Why dont u develop you own style something more music oriented instead of whitney houston remixes all the time. After a while all the jersey juiceheads are going to get real jobs then what are u going ot be left with as a croud cause the new croud wont listen to 1990's crap. The top 50 Dj's in the world would never play anything you play....isnt that a hint to STOP.

Just an opinion.

They are going to Boo you off the decks if u keep playing 1998 KTU remixes. Why dont u develop you own style something more music oriented instead of whitney houston remixes all the time. After a while all the jersey juiceheads are going to get real jobs then what are u going ot be left with as a croud cause the new croud wont listen to 1990's crap. The top 50 Dj's in the world would never play anything you play....isnt that a hint to STOP.

Just an opinion.

He has his own style and if u don't enjoy it, don't check him out.

Just because u are not into his style doesn't mean it sucks.

His mixing his tight, drops accpellas over beats nice and creative.

i'm not into some dj's in the top 50, but for me to say they suck is stupid.

And your wrong, I heard top 10 dj's play whitney.

Just an opinion.

he has his own style--have u ever heard his mixes on ktu in the sanctuary? deep dark twisted tribal-- yes he plays some vocals--no problem with that.

I love when people generalize a DJ after hearing him once--

Do u know nothing of the days when denny used to rip EXIT (on saturdays to a packed house of 3000+)??

You are entitled to your opinion, but that generalization of his style is just wrong.

PS--check his website--he has "strings of life" charted as his #1 track. I'm so sure EVERY DJ in the world isnt playing that record right? Sanchez isnt? Morillo isnt? Tong isnt? As a matter of fact, i'd bet that over HALF of the top 50 DJ's in the world are playing that record. Kinda puts a hole in your little theory there doesnt it? Please do your research before you publically slam someone. :gang:

Mike

Just go to one of the stores that make fake ID's in the city and get one from a college. ;)

Problem with that is...

The ID's cost about 15 - 25 bucks...

and you have to go somewhere sketchy

like China town or something...

It only costs $15 to get in anyways without College ID!

or go on the Spirit website, sign up on the guest list

and get in for 10 bucks...

It's all good for me... I got my NYU ID

I haven't gone to class in weeks but they don't know that!

lol

MegaClubKid

"Where's the Party at?"

Problem with that is...

The ID's cost about 15 - 25 bucks...

and you have to go somewhere sketchy

like China town or something...

It only costs $15 to get in anyways without College ID!

or go on the Spirit website, sign up on the guest list

and get in for 10 bucks...

It's all good for me... I got my NYU ID

I haven't gone to class in weeks but they don't know that!

lol

MegaClubKid

"Where's the Party at?"

thank you :)