Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what physical feature did you inherit....

bullseye

sorry slick...u inherit ur hair genes from ur mom's side of the fam...

i inherited my fathers distemperment and my moms sensitivity...that makes me a sincere asshole...

That's right. But it was my dad's side that had the early thinning. and my mother's side has very thick locks. Go figure. I did get my father's temper and impatience, but I learned to contain that shit much better than he did.

That's right. But it was my dad's side that had the early thinning. and my mother's side has very thick locks. Go figure. I did get my father's temper and impatience, but I learned to contain that shit much better than he did.

the sad part for us guys is the "bad" hair gene could be recessive for a few generations before it hits and we might not even know we are the carrier of it...

When did you start losing? My hair was thinning in the middle front when I was 19. I told my mom I was going bald and she didn't believe me, because my hair was so long and thick from the top and sides, that the thinning part was covered by a mop of hair from above it.

That woman so lied to me when I was a kid. I had very thick hair when I was a kid and hated that I couldn't manage it and have it look thin and straight like the other kids (It later got hella easy to manage when I grew it long when I was 18, because the longer it got the straighter it got). She said to me once, when I was 12 or 13, be happy your hair is so thick now, it means you'll never go bald when the the kids with the hair you envy lose theirs. And I was confident in that, that mommy deception. But it's all good now I guess. Rather than have a horseshoe mainland on my head with a bay and a tiny island in the bay that long ago lost the bridge from the island to the mainland, I shave it and it looks better bald.

When did you start losing? My hair was thinning in the middle front when I was 19. I told my mom I was going bald and she didn't believe me, because my hair was so long and thick from the top and sides, that the thinning part was covered by a mop of hair from above it.

That woman so lied to me when I was a kid. I had very thick hair when I was a kid and hated that I couldn't manage it and have it look thin and straight like the other kids (It later got hella easy to manage when I grew it long when I was 18, because the longer it got the straighter it got). She said to me once, when I was 12 or 13, be happy your hair is so thick now, it means you'll never go bald when the the kids with the hair you envy lose theirs. And I was confident in that, that mommy deception. But it's all good now I guess. Rather than have a horseshoe mainland on my head with a bay and a tiny island in the bay that long ago lost the bridge from the island to the mainland, I shave it and it looks better bald.

lmao...same story as urs...i had such a full/thick head of hair...but wearing a hat all day everyday started me earlier than expected...at about 15 or so i would say...so i started shaving at 17 and have been ever since...

Oh shit...LOL. When I was a kid with that thick mop of hair, I was insecure about going bald someday. I had a head injury when I was 14 that opened my head up, and they shaved my hair to close my head. As my hair grew back in the hospital I was so insecure about my temporary baldness that I wore a baseball cap every day all day, and long after getting out of the hospital (was in for 2 and a half months), I wore the hat every day. I was too insecure without the hat, even when my hair grew back. It took me a year to get past that. Just like your story, it's probably the reason, in addition to my genes, that my hair follicles started withering and dying out after I was 18, from wearing a hat so much.

ummm, i look exactly like my mom, and i can't complain.. :)

Thats great. As long as you're female. I look a lot like my mom looked too, but in a masculen way. I hated it when people told me I looked just like my mom. I said, "Dude, c'mon, I'm a friggin' guy!" and they'd say, yeah, but in a guy way you look like her.

NMN posted a link to a movie like that. Sick stuff.

:laugh: i remember that shit !! the mom was involved and didnt know it was with her daughter !! :rofl: the daughter was blindfolded and didnt know it was the mom .. lmaooooooo !! and when the mom was sucking the guys cock she started touching the daughter !! and when they took the blindfoldoff the daughter they both jumped and started screaming !! lmaooooo and the mom went after the daughter and called her a little slut !! :rofl: THAT WAS FUCKING AWSOME !! :laugh: NMN please find that shit again !! :D