Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March 16-20::INVEGAS Magazine Launch Parties!

vegased

!NVEGAS Magazine Launch Parties are being scheduled for March 16-20 in Fabulous Las Vegas (of course)....we need your opinons! (see questions at bottom)

The parties will not only have copies of the new !NVEGAS Magazine available, but we are working on making them EVENTS as well, including fashion shows, photoshoots, giveaways, food and beverage samplings, models running amok (no Vegas party is without models!), and much more DURING the parties…The madness during the parties will be half of the fun! Look for fashion shows by Girlfriends Clothing, Divas by Erynne!, UGLY Clothing, and Bad Attitude Clothing. We are currently talking to several others also (think big names!).

PLUS an appearance by the infamous Rubber Dolls (Pimp N Ho, Summer of Love, Club Rubber) is close to happening!...And a party wouldn’t be a party without FREE alcohol! Free samplings of the latest vodkas and other goodies…

VegasEd is a successfully branded “Expert†on many things related to Las Vegas, including hotels, nightclubs, trade shows, conventions, and NOW real estate and relocation needs. As Editor for !NVEGAS Magazine, he will oversee all of the contents of the high-end publication as well as contribute as a writer. !NVEGAS Magazine will be an upscale publication dedicated to the lifestyles of NEW Vegas, focused on the trends and VIP tastes of today’s growing market.

!NVEGAS Magazine..See What Happens.

Stay Tuned for more here and SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

:::::VegasEd!:::::

I will check back for postings or contact VegasEd! at VegasVIP2005@yahoo.com or www.VegasEd.com if you have any interest. For advertising, publicity or co-op inquires, please contact VegasEd at www.INVEGASmagazine.com, INVEGASmagazine@yahoo.com

:::::Questions:::::

1. With multiple venues on the table right now, which venue would you like MOST for an INVEGAS Magazine Launch Party? Studio 54, Tabu, Teatro, Rain, ghostbar, Pure, Mix, Ra, Ice, Body English, Club Rubber, or Drais?

2. Who is interested in helping coordinate the parties (Promotions; Online Promotions through message boards, websites and MySpace pages; Venues; Event Coordination; Modeling; Photography; Hosting; Giveaways; Samplings; Advertising, etc.)?

3. Are you a promoter, model, venue manager and want to be a part of the parties?

4. Who will be in town and wants to be on the guest list?

:::::Thanks!:::::

I spoke with you a while back about working together with you on future events. I am a photographer in the Las Vegas area.

Please let me know if my services are needed on thius event.

Best regards,

Phil Edelstein

SinCity Imagery

Awestorm/Voodoo Promotions

702-806-1801 cell

I'll be out there for that exact weekend with 4 other friends (guys). Would certainly be interested in getting on the guest list.

Yeah, I know, 5 guys but we'll find girls to bring........we don't want a sausage fest either...... :balls: That's how fun that would be......

Thanks for all the support and love for this...it is bound to be insane...

For all who want to attend, send an email with the number and genders in your party to HotCoolHost@yahoo.com. My host will take it from there. Make sure you tell her you saw it on clubplanet.com!

For all those willing and wanting to help, PLEASE email me with who you are and how you want to help. Email me directly at VegasVIP2005@yahoo.com

...and for the guy who said his group was all guys...no problem, you are talking to VegasEd! brotha!...supplier of all things female to the parties...lol...

VegasEd!

By the way I got a call from a big name Vegas DJ today and heard the inside scoop on an INCREDIBLE PARTY that many (many!) VEGAS clubs are throwing on March 24 in Miami during the WMCs! Guess who was given the rights to cover it exclusively?.......ME!

Name is Eric and hey, just wanted to say thanks for the acknowledgement. I will definitely be interested in getting on any list and use that perk wisely. I'll be sure to send an e-mail to the one you gave........Thank you!

Also, wish I lived out in LV. I'd love the opportunity to help you out, although I don't know how I could from 1,500 miles away?!! Hey, if there is anything, let me know.

EB

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I am a female model interested in being part of your party. I am also associated with a number of VIP hosts, promoters and Professional models! If you are interested in having us all present please email me with your invitations. Thank You Ria

http://www.onemodelplace.com/riagrande vipvegas365@yahoo.com

Hey hon, shoot me an email and we can set something up...thanks for your interest in working with us! Any other models want to be a host or a part of the excitment, let me know

INVEGASmagazine@yahoo.com

VegasEd!

Hey Ed,

Got a couple pics for ya, just need to scan them and then e-mail. Will do by the weekend. Thanks again. Jenn

Great thanks send them to the email addy (VegasVIP2005@yahoo.com)

...thanks again for your interest, I look forward to meeting you

VegasED!