Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are you looking forward to most right now?

weyes

nothing. well WMC in March, that is pretty much it. :(
wmc is nothing??????? i WISH i could afford to go :( :( :( !!!!!!!!! you should recognize how very fortunate you are.

i'm looking forward to the grand re-opening of spundae :spin2: ! i'd better hurry up and get my tix before they jump in price... i can't believe they're only $20 right now :aright: ! i need to make a new shirt for the occasion...

yeah i'm not going to wmc this year. i've got waaay too much work to do and the ex-fiance is going to be there. i'm not interested in running into her everywhere i go. i am really going to miss it though. i've gone for the last 4 years. it's going to feel strange not to be there :(

i love miami. i've got to schedule a trip there very soon.

yeah i'm not going to wmc this year. i've got waaay too much work to do and the ex-fiance is going to be there. i'm not interested in running into her everywhere i go. i am really going to miss it though. i've gone for the last 4 years. it's going to feel strange not to be there :(

i love miami. i've got to schedule a trip there very soon.

fook the ex-. i would go. if i ran into her i would rub it in and make her how much fun i'm having w/o her.

she's prolly thinking the same thing.

-sorry to here that meng, but i wouldn't change anything, any plans, any activities because of an ex-. thats just me.

fook the ex-. i would go. if i ran into her i would rub it in and make her how much fun i'm having w/o her.

-sorry to here that meng, but i wouldn't change anything, any plans, any activities because of an ex-. thats just me.

yeah its really much more about the amount of work i have than about the lame ex being there. i agree with you. thanks for your words

dark - are you not feeling well?

nope i'm not going to WMC either this year.. going to Italy :) yo yo yo .. Florence and then Ibiza...

But what I look forward to everyday is waking up... it's been awhile since i've been healthy... finally have been able to sleep without waking up at all at night this week.. feels wonderful..

I also look forward to making others smile.. it feels sooooooooo good!!

the last time i ran into my last ex was exhilarating (it was at deep dish). he acted like such a moron - it only made me happier that i dumped him when i did :D .