Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hip Hop Festival MDW

djfrosty

They have it EVERY year.

You can even ask Funk - he almost got mugged last year! :woah:

Luckily, his trusty skateboard did away with the thug! :bounce:

It's true...I was skateboarding to the store when about 30 vicious hip-hop enthusiast came running from the alley and asked me for my lunch money...:(

but I hit them with my skateboard because I'm slick like that! :bounce:

MDW... :vomit2:

That's what I thought.

It's basically a bunch of bling-wearing-thugs, with guns under their basketball jerseys and big-assed booty shaking bitches walking around your neighborhood, looking for something to break (for fun) smoking blunts and drinking gin...pretending to be on a hip-hop fantasy that doesn't really exist anyways and that was first invented by the man to further market and capitalize on decadence and ignorance and now it's became a burden to american youth...fuck the hip-hop conference...get off my lawn, motherfuckers!!!

:gang::biggun:

:flame::punch:

:nono:

Last Year, I was making my way down collins on that friday. And I noticed on the streets what I thought was a race riot/looting; then I recalled it was Memorial Weekend - aka "every hip hop clown in north america" descends on sobe. I THOUGHT SOUTH BEACH HAS JUST BEEN PUNK'D. So I rolled up the windows and found the nearest exit to take me to West Palm Beach. I figured they have never heard of West Palm Beach, so I would be safe.

GUIDOS UNITE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :gang:

alizee5.jpg

It's basically a bunch of bling-wearing-thugs, with guns under their basketball jerseys and big-assed booty shaking bitches walking around your neighborhood, looking for something to break (for fun) smoking blunts and drinking gin...pretending to be on a hip-hop fantasy that doesn't really exist anyways and that was first invented by the man to further market and capitalize on decadence and ignorance and now it's became a burden to american youth...fuck the hip-hop conference...get off my lawn, motherfuckers!!!

:gang::biggun:

:flame::punch:

:nono:

Truer words have never been spoken!