Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who remembers their first concert???

mine was Def Lep at the Allentown Fairgrounds in '83 or '84....Bon Jovi opened for them. I was in heaven. Some dude offered me a hit off his joint and I said no!! Ha ha, I was so good back then but I really wanted to say yes!! Yeah, I was a head-banger back then!!! Oh my, how we change, it's nuts!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not much of a concert head but my first was my freshman year of college when the Violent Femmes and the Fugees were @ Sacred Heart U...It was so funny when a lot of ppl left and just a couple of peeps stayed to hear the Violent Femmes cwm5.gif ...

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

my first concert was in 88. went to see u2 the joshua tree at giants stadium. somehow i talked my mom into brinign me cause she wouldnt let me go with my cousin and her friends. ever since then mom has been a big u2 fan. that was prob the best concert i ever went to also...

talkmonkey2.gif

------------------

IM TALENTED YES IM GIFTED NEVER BOOSTED NEVER SHOPLIFTED

AOL J303J

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I would just like to say, to all the people who's first concert was new kids on the block...

Good effort, and you still all like music?

Even better effort wink.gif

cwm27.gif Yes David, I admit it...you know how I told you I listened to your tape on the plane? I lied...I'm sorry...I was listening to NKOTB the whole time. I'm sorry, your music just couldn't do for me what theirs could... cwm36.gif

------------------

=)

duuuude - mine was like, the rolling stones at shea stadium when i was a wee lad - sophomore year of high school...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

billy joel- madison square garden

ahhhhhh what a nite

smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by ReginaP:

cwm27.gif Yes David, I admit it...you know how I told you I listened to your tape on the plane? I lied...I'm sorry...I was listening to NKOTB the whole time. I'm sorry, your music just couldn't do for me what theirs could... cwm36.gif

That was below the belt, daring to compare quality house with KNOBT.

And you told me that i was better than Sasha and DT combined... you, you lied to me to make me feel better?

*sob*

Right that's bloody it now... i will seek my revenge. *evil laugh*

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 11-28-2000).]

Mine was Heart with Kansas opening for them at around the same time, early 80's. That was the first time I smelled pot. It smelled so good. They were passing a bong around.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

mine was Def Lep at the Allentown Fairgrounds in '83 or '84....Bon Jovi opened for them. I was in heaven. Some dude offered me a hit off his joint and I said no!! Ha ha, I was so good back then but I really wanted to say yes!! Yeah, I was a head-banger back then!!! Oh my, how we change, it's nuts!

------------------

SICKTRACKS.COM