Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who remembers their first concert???

i think every girls first concert was NKOTB ... how funny i guess that the age group of girls on this board are around the same .. although those lil fuckers had a long ass run at the top ...

seems like the guys here are older than the girls .. just judging by the bands and years ... when were the new kids around what years was it ? i would say around 1990 ... ? no ?

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i think every girls first concert was NKOTB ... how funny i guess that the age group of girls on this board are around the same .. although those lil fuckers had a long ass run at the top ...

seems like the guys here are older than the girls .. just judging by the bands and years ... when were the new kids around what years was it ? i would say around 1990 ... ? no ?

Jeoydollaz your spot on it's an age thing *snigger* wink.gif (no offence bre)

Originally posted by bre5379:

My favorite was Joey...what was I thinking???

Don't worry I jumped around from member to member (wasn't that loyal back then wink.gif )...the only one I never liked was Danny. He looked like a monkey.

Joey UR right it IS an age thing...B2B we don't take offense...what's wrong w/ being young...? wink.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Don't worry I jumped around from member to member (wasn't that loyal back then wink.gif )...the only one I never liked was Danny. He looked like a monkey.

Joey UR right it IS an age thing...B2B we don't take offense...what's wrong w/ being young...? wink.gif

You go girl!!!

I thought the same thing about Danny!! Yuck!!

Depeche Mode, 1984 -- Kaiser Convention Center in Oakland, California.

Book of Love opened for them...

Got in the front row and was 6 inches from a speaker all concert... Needless to say I couldn't hear a damn thing for 2 weeks... infernal ringing...

I was supposed to be grounded (got a little too drunk off of gin, tequila, beer, and wine coolers -- came home and cwm8.gif --- Oooops!

My parents let me go though since I had already bought the tickets, but the deal was after that I was grounded for a month. ACK!!

cwm12.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Brian Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Originally posted by translucent:

My first concert was YES in '84...Damn, I'm old! I bet most kids these days haven't even heard of YES.

I've seen Yes over a dozen times, in whatever incarnation they've been in for the last 2 decades.

Being a keyboardist, I own over 20 of Wakeman's albums(yes most on vinyl) and about 5 Pat Moraz albums.

As for my first concert ever...Duran FAWKIN Duran!!! 84 or 85?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am

My first concert was Beach Boys/Chicago at Nassau Coliseum in like 87, I was like 9 years old.

I remember smelling this weird smell and Iwas asked my mom what it was. she had no clue what to tell me. All she could say was it was a bad cigarrete.

heheheh

If I only knew then.....

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif