Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is the weirdest thing u smoked???

fkornre

other than tea bags and oregano (which of course we all tried when out of drugs...i hope), what else have u smoked...

once i rolled iced t mix in notebook paper and smoked it...also i smoke hot cocoa mix in notebook paper and i smoke toilet paper stuffed in the cardboard roller it came on...also a rolled up paper plate...

crack :mad:

crack too, i call it base...no i am not black...actually, i read that the majority of crack smokers are white...and are affluent...cause it is an expensived drug.....roberty downy jr..used to cook it up at hollywood parties, it said during his E! true hollwood story....actually 4 of my close friend have based and we are all smart(subjective),decently wealthy, white kids....

and fuck what anybody says...it has the best (though shortest) high....when u breathe out, you feel like you are having an orgasm...the 12 hours you are up after you are done, sucks....thats what valium is for....

by mistake, i thought i dropped a rock, but it was a piece of bread...i had toast in my stem...

romina..smoked nutmeg onetime cause somebody told her on here it would get her high...somebody should find that thread..