Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats to djjonstephen for winning CP Fantasy Baseball 2005!

Codica3

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different note - there's been some disagreements about auto vs. live drafts. As someone who's swamped with classes, work, homework, exams, lab reports, etc.. I'm going with the auto draft so it's fair for everyone. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it's the most fair for everyone.

The draft will be set tomorrow night definitely. So please please set your pre-rankings if you haven't already. We need to get this thing started. Auto draft worked fine last year, it will do the same this year.

Good luck to all! :) :)

On a different note - there's been some disagreements about auto vs. live drafts. As someone who's swamped with classes, work, homework, exams, lab reports, etc.. I'm going with the auto draft so it's fair for everyone. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it's the most fair for everyone.

The draft will be set tomorrow night definitely. So please please set your pre-rankings if you haven't already. We need to get this thing started. Auto draft worked fine last year, it will do the same this year.

Good luck to all! :) :)

What time tomorrow night?

I wont be able to see what I have till tomorrow morning. I am at work and cannot get into Yahoo Fantasy Baseball from here... Damn blocks!!!

Shit I don't even remember my team name I signed up so early.

Damn work blocks suck lol..

WERD!!!

Hey... Why don't you PM me with my team info... Who did I get???

I hope I can figure out my team name and password... LOL

I know it is something to do with the Yankees.

Oh damn I didn't see this post until now.. haha although I wouldn't be surprised if you were still at work with your crazy hours..

Everyone's teams look decent though.

I am too....emotion is unbearable

btw....if anyone has any Red Sox they want to use as trade bait on me, its been known to work so make me an offer

lol.. I can't get too little of them and you can't get too much..

After Monday my team should be cleared of Red Sox..

yankees suck?

Haha... Fuck off! lol

Anyway as of the 13th all BoSox are erased from my team... Thank you all for your cooperation...

Now if thereigningchamp ( Which I forget which cp member that was ) would give me Matsui for Thome... I will be a happy man. And I think I would be complete of what I would like for now... Of course I will be up for negotiations... Just do not propose any BoSox players on me... They will be rejected...

Haha... Fuck off! lol

Anyway as of the 13th all BoSox are erased from my team... Thank you all for your cooperation...

Now if thereigningchamp ( Which I forget which cp member that was ) would give me Matsui for Thome... I will be a happy man. And I think I would be complete of what I would like for now... Of course I will be up for negotiations... Just do not propose any BoSox players on me... They will be rejected...

its PK1....and the bitch is goin down this year

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone here also in a money league? If so how do you guys have the prize money broken down? We have $1000 in the pot for our league and I am so tempted to have a winner takes all kind of deal.

Is anyone here also in a money league? If so how do you guys have the prize money broken down? We have $1000 in the pot for our league and I am so tempted to have a winner takes all kind of deal.

I am

The way its broken down for us second prize gets his money back that he put in and first prize takes the rest. Its only an 8 man league but it should be pretty fun

• 3 weeks later...

Johan Santana needs to start picking up the wins.. ughh.. he was my number one draft pick, and he has like, what, 1 win? I mean, it's not entirely his fault, he's not getting the run support he needs.

Though I can't complain about his strikeouts.. second 10 K start whoo-hoo.. :)