Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST WAY TO GET DRUNK

For most people I would recommend or go with starting out with a Shot of Jaggermeister, following with a drink of Long Island and following with a glass of wine. Then repeating the process.

However, my favorite way is soaking a tampoon in vodka and sticking up my ass. It absobs much faster that way.

best way in my opinion is having a power hour. you and 2 other friends buy a case of brew. Take a shot of beer every min. and gulp it. Every ten mins, double up on it. you WILL be the drunkest people on the room.....guaranteed.

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Guys, guys, guys... the BEST way to get drunk is through funneling or keg stands. Take 5 funnels in an hour and you will be gone because they go straight to your head! Trust me I did it a few days back. As for a keg stand... it speaks for itself! Then again, I am a college student who goes to many frat parties... i don't think we have to many funnels or kegs going around the city. Too bad...

Trippintrance64 has the right idea with the beer shots. Although I always remembered it as "The Century Club". One shot of beer per minute for one hundred minutes. Guaranteed to make at least one buddy puke.

Of course, I'm kinda partial to copious amounts of vodka ... no beer belly and DAMN if you don't feel cool and sexy while drinking it (even when you're actually a sweaty slob!).

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

best way in my opinion is having a power hour. you and 2 other friends buy a case of brew. Take a shot of beer every min. and gulp it. Every ten mins, double up on it. you WILL be the drunkest people on the room.....guaranteed.

Yep... Al knows that from experience... lol

- Meli -

cwm6.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Drunkest??? Al, I will be the sickest.... eek.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

Definitely done that b4

cwm27.gif !!!

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas