Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's tired of the same dj's playing out?

mrmiami

thats the main reason you dont see the blends clubbing lately,same boring ass djs.....miami big clubs suck!!!!!!! fuck you all !!!!!!!!....i hope nocturnal(if ever happens) can drag us out by bringing new sounds......

big props to koky and eric for trying smthing new.

:)

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO COME PLAY AT BLUE !! JUST SAY THE WORD !! :bowdown:

I agree...the only big club that I've been lately is to crobar and for obby's b'day...other than that mI like to stick to the small clubs...Blue, Buck 15, Cafeteria...but I must admit we are not living the best times miami has seen in clubbing...mucho queso :type:

Velveeta is "not my cup of cheese" :D

Mind X Is really good. when I was working with til late.com, since they are from Switzerland, we were talking about tring to bring him to Miami, but no club was interested in him or any Swiss DJ's, since it was the big move into Progressive and Tribal at the time in 2002/03.

Another thing that is cool that I am living up here in Ohio is seeing a whole new group of DJ'S and smaller clubs that bring back the true feeling intimacy of smaller venues and just plain quality music. The locals up in Detroit/ Toledo are still keeping it real without all the hype, it is refreshing.

I am most likley going to be moving again in the next 6 months out to Denver and will see another scean out there. Sasha just played in Denver Friday night.

there are some wicked swiss dj/sproducers

luciano , quenum and serafin are just a few examples ;)