Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's tired of the same dj's playing out?

mrmiami

It doesn't matter how many "new" clubs open. They still have all the same dj's playing that were at the old places. Whats makes it so different, your still hearing the same tune:peeright:

When the fuck is JIMMY T gonna fucking play:dj:

again, Congtras to Eric and his new gig :pint: I know there's others that have a few things going on to, but was mainly referring to Jimmy. I want to see Jimmy rock the big club!

It doesn't matter how many "new" clubs open. They still have all the same dj's playing that were at the old places. Whats makes it so different, your still hearing the same tune:peeright:

again, Congtras to Eric and his new gig :pint: I know there's others that have a few things going on to, but was mainly referring to Jimmy. I want to see Jimmy rock the big club!

I hear JT may be getting a gig somewhere on the beach!

Either way I am pulling for the man - he deserves it and I may be doing some things after conference on a once a month basis and I'll be pulling in some of our local boys that have the talent to help me out on opening up for some great guest Djs...Djs that don't play here other than WMC time.

Either way I am pulling for the man - he deserves it and I may be doing some things after conference on a once a month basis and I'll be pulling in some of our local boys that have the talent to help me out on opening up for some great guest Djs...Djs that don't play here other than WMC time.

:cool: :cool: thats awsome news !! :cool: :cool:

thats changing little by little ;) trust me :cool:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :clap: :clap: I know you've got some great things in store... :D

:werd:

thats the main reason you dont see the blends clubbing lately,same boring ass djs.....miami big clubs suck!!!!!!! fuck you all !!!!!!!!....i hope nocturnal(if ever happens) can drag us out by bringing new sounds......

big props to koky and eric for trying smthing new.

:)

I wana see some talent that has not been to Miami.

There are some Swiss DJ's that rock and I would love to see them here live...

DJ MIND X - Still my fav hard bangin DJ

Mind X Is really good. when I was working with til late.com, since they are from Switzerland, we were talking about tring to bring him to Miami, but no club was interested in him or any Swiss DJ's, since it was the big move into Progressive and Tribal at the time in 2002/03.

Another thing that is cool that I am living up here in Ohio is seeing a whole new group of DJ'S and smaller clubs that bring back the true feeling intimacy of smaller venues and just plain quality music. The locals up in Detroit/ Toledo are still keeping it real without all the hype, it is refreshing.

I am most likley going to be moving again in the next 6 months out to Denver and will see another scean out there. Sasha just played in Denver Friday night.

thats the main reason you dont see the blends clubbing lately,same boring ass djs.....miami big clubs suck!!!!!!! fuck you all !!!!!!!!....i hope nocturnal(if ever happens) can drag us out by bringing new sounds......

big props to koky and eric for trying smthing new.

:)

I agree...the only big club that I've been lately is to crobar and for obby's b'day...other than that mI like to stick to the small clubs...Blue, Buck 15, Cafeteria...but I must admit we are not living the best times miami has seen in clubbing...mucho queso :type: