Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok fuckers !!! lets see your titts !! here are mine

koky

This is just another way of you trying to get me to post a pic of my ass, cause you know thats where my Tatt is!!!!

You're being a very naughty boy :devil: , i'm going to have to punish you :whip2: !!!!

But you know where you can find a picture of my Tatt....!!!

:)

thank you, yeah i designed it... i like tattoos that contour the body, something that goes in parallel with the muscle, and bone structure... i have a small one on my leg... i would love to get more... but i will try to hold back...i think the coolest tattoo i've ever seen... though would never do it myself, was a woman who had motorcycle handlebars right above her ass... so many girls have the tribal above thier ass, i thought the handlebars was the coolest idea... kind of like saying, "lets go for a ride"... i like more soulful tattoos…mine being so big and like wings means that sometimes you have to go through a lot of pain (tattoo pain symbolic of emotional pain) for something beautiful to come out…

Beautiful.

Yer words, beliefs.... AND yer tats. :biggrin:

thank you, yeah i designed it... i like tattoos that contour the body, something that goes in parallel with the muscle, and bone structure... i have a small one on my leg... i would love to get more... but i will try to hold back...i think the coolest tattoo i've ever seen... though would never do it myself, was a woman who had motorcycle handlebars right above her ass... so many girls have the tribal above thier ass, i thought the handlebars was the coolest idea... kind of like saying, "lets go for a ride"... i like more soulful tattoos…mine being so big and like wings means that sometimes you have to go through a lot of pain (tattoo pain symbolic of emotional pain) for something beautiful to come out…

:bowdown: i also have two and want more. but, trying to wait so they all mean something to me.

Beautiful.

Yer words, beliefs.... AND yer tats. :biggrin:

i agree, crowina's dope. :)

Well I have several reasons why I got mine, the first one was right after I got separated from my Ex husband who was always against me getting one so when I finally got it and showed it to him he said "why did you get it"? I replied "new life, new tattoo"!!!

My reason for choosing Tribal sign, well it's my loyalty to my favorite EDM music.....in the middle of my Tribal is a Ying & Yang this I decided to include it in because I am a big believer in what it stands for basically that one symbol cannot live without the other. Here's a better explanation:

Ying - Earth, Moon, Women, Females

Yang - Sky, Sun, Men, Males

Ying + Yang = Wonderful World

While "yin" would be dark, passive, downward, cold, contracting, and weak, "yang" would be bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, and strong. The shape of the yin and yang sections of the symbol, actually gives you a sense of the continual movement of these two energies, yin to yang and yang to yin, causing everything to happen: just as things expand and contract, and temperature changes from hot to cold.

It's amazing the Ying & Yang is actually the smallest image in my tattoo, but its the one the holds the most meaning!!!