Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thoose really defined abs

platinumike

it also depends how much muscle mass you actually have in your abs. when i get cut i get the men's health type abs, not those monster bodybuilding abs where you can stick a quarter in there.

i get the uneven thing too, not that one side doesn't show up, they both do, but the top four abs don't align right with each other. the bottom two are side by side, the top four are kinda uneven. but that's genetics for ya, nothing you can do.

diet & cardio

Right on....people dont realize how important diet really is. You can do all the sit ups, weighted sit ups, etc, but it really comes down to keeping you diet clean. Like what exit saidn you can do all that work but if you are eating like crap and not clean you are not going to be able to see them through a layer of fat. So before anything you have to have you diet in check.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
my abs look good as of now, when i flex um. Ill have a 6 pack but, how do i get my abs to be like that when im not flexing, also, how do i get them even more defined? just do more cardio?

what everyone said about diet and cardio is correct. But thats just to keep the fat off... I found that my abs stick out A LOT more by using heavy weight.