Clubplanet Nightlife Community

honestly drug board ladies

NOT IN USE

although, heres a weird story i heard...

so my boyfriends friend

whose an asshole, so im not sure i beleive him ( although why you would make this up is beyond me, it makes you look bad)

is a really really bad coke head, while he was drunk and coked up he let another friend we know suck his dick..... then let him stop( cause he not gay) :what:

no matter how fucked up i ever got, i never get taken advantage of, i know whats going on..

whatd he think, alvin was a girl???

did your EX suck you off for a line?

hype, you are on the DRUG BOARD, this is unfamiliar territory for you people here dont care if you talk how much u spend on drugs, or if you shot yourself in the eye with heroin>..........

the stuff you say on here is not supported by your NJG friends......... :gang:

and no my exs dont even do drugs-i've blown lines from their tits, but they didnt do it , minus romina..and im sure we were mostly together due to drugs-im not stupid....but we were friends and banged even after she had to be sober.....

my last ex.....this girl jennifer...she did coke because she wanted to do stuff i do..cause she liked me...i dumped her :bowdown: + she was half black

your lame for asking.....that's probably the only way you get any action...you get desperate addicts who are just lookin to get the next one ...so you offer some but for a price right??? Then you whip out your crooked dick cause thats the best your gonna get.....

u have three posts...your opinion is meaningless..just like your life...

1) buy heorin

2) buy a set

3) shoot it into your eye

have a good day

and i think everyone here but you realized i was joking... :ghey: