Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which type of person do you prefer....

nyckitty69

this is actually a very interesting and very complex topic.

it comes down to the madonna/whore complex. girls, if you want to understand the thinking process of men a little, stay with me.

this madonna/whore thing is a hard thing to manage. at least for me. like philisophically, i can understand that it is a false way of thinking, but at the same time, internally, i struggle with it.

because we all want these girls that are as whores in the bedroom. these sexy, beautiful creatures that get down, hands and knees all round the floor licking thier delicious lips as they crawl up your body to suck your cock. devouring you. a girl that can be relaxed in her sexuality and fall into role easily. who can dance privately for you like a stripper in a top hat and lingere and make your heart race. who can mount you and fuck you good and properly. we want a girl who when dressed up to go out is a bombshell. who reflects well on you. who when she gets into a bikini turns all heads on the beach. who takes the crowds breath away as she frollicks in the shallows in her bikini like a pin-up model. like a fantasy. like in a beer commercial. such a girl can satisfy me sexually, and reflect well on me in public.

but then this same girl can drive you insane as you realise that she loves going to those crowded beaches especially so that she can get into that bikini. you love her sexuality and encourage her to dress in short skirts to reflect well on you, then you get upset once you realise that she likes it. she says she loves the beach, and at first you think that means that she loves the beach as you do. for the sensation of the sun on your skin, the sounds of the washing waves, the smell of salt in the sea breeze. but that is not the beach she is talking about. she is talking about the beach at tourist resorts. she loves the beach because she can smell sex there. because it is the only place that she can wear a bikini. because there are semi-naked people everywhere, and she is the queen. she is aware of her attractiveness. because muscle bound guys will come up and talk to her. and japanese tourists come over and want to take photos of her. she wants beaches with life guards, with primping people, with a pecking order of the body beautiful. for the attention. she wants crowded beaches.

a beach holiday for her is Miami. it is club med in cancun. anywhere where there is a crowd to look at her wear her bikini. anywhere there are guys. anywhere that she can drink from the sex that is in the air. and she wants to go alone. without you. you wouldn't want to be there anyway. you are like "why the fuck would i want to go there?" rapport is lost. and you are looking at her in wonderment that she should want to go and do that. to communicate her sexuality at one of those disgusting pecking-order beaches where the old school boys join the surf lifesaving clubs to put them up the becking order and people compete for the sex. her sexuality has managed to repulse you with its shallowness. with the crude display. with the orientation. with its easy availability for all.

and this sexually open girl is surely not only sexually open to you. i mean, shit! she was not that difficult to sleep with when you first met her, was she? that is the crux of the madonna whore complex. that the same traits that can attract you, can also repulse you. that you are attracted by her sexuality, and repulsed by it at the same time. madonna/whore is not the splitting of the women in the world into madonnas and whores, but rather wanting your women to be both madonnas and whores. in the same girl. at the same time.

and she cant win. because if she acts like a madonna you will be repulsed by her frigidity, and if she acts like a whore you will be repulsed by her sexuality. and there are people (me amongst them a few years ago)that want to say as an answer to this: "i accept that girls have sexualities, and i accept that i will never be able to completely own her sexuality as my forefathers told me that relationships should be". but in doing so, all you are doing is saying "i forfiet the madonna/whore complex within me to the realisation that they are all whores". that is a cheap way out.

i am not sure what the answer to this is except to acknowledge that we all, as men, have the madonna/whore complex within us. then we can nod at it, wink at it, and understand our insecurities as we display jealousy or sexual possessiveness or start to dislike a girls nature for the sexual openness that she exhibits.

DEF the sexy girl next door type. Love that innocent-but-nastyfuck-yer-brains-out kinda girl. :drool:

do they even exist???

i have never stroked a girl who looked innocent but was a nasty fuck your brains out girl... the closest i've come is a slut in white lingerie...

usually they talk a good game... but turn out lame...

anyway...

i likes mine slutty... independent, tattooed, and nasty as i wanna be...

:bounce:

this is actually a very interesting and very complex topic.

it comes down to the madonna/whore complex. girls, if you want to understand the thinking process of men a little, stay with me.

this madonna/whore thing is a hard thing to manage. at least for me. like philisophically, i can understand that it is a false way of thinking, but at the same time, internally, i struggle with it.

because we all want these girls that are as whores in the bedroom. these sexy, beautiful creatures that get down, hands and knees all round the floor licking thier delicious lips as they crawl up your body to suck your cock. devouring you. a girl that can be relaxed in her sexuality and fall into role easily. who can dance privately for you like a stripper in a top hat and lingere and make your heart race. who can mount you and fuck you good and properly. we want a girl who when dressed up to go out is a bombshell. who reflects well on you. who when she gets into a bikini turns all heads on the beach. who takes the crowds breath away as she frollicks in the shallows in her bikini like a pin-up model. like a fantasy. like in a beer commercial. such a girl can satisfy me sexually, and reflect well on me in public.

but then this same girl can drive you insane as you realise that she loves going to those crowded beaches especially so that she can get into that bikini. you love her sexuality and encourage her to dress in short skirts to reflect well on you, then you get upset once you realise that she likes it. she says she loves the beach, and at first you think that means that she loves the beach as you do. for the sensation of the sun on your skin, the sounds of the washing waves, the smell of salt in the sea breeze. but that is not the beach she is talking about. she is talking about the beach at tourist resorts. she loves the beach because she can smell sex there. because it is the only place that she can wear a bikini. because there are semi-naked people everywhere, and she is the queen. she is aware of her attractiveness. because muscle bound guys will come up and talk to her. and japanese tourists come over and want to take photos of her. she wants beaches with life guards, with primping people, with a pecking order of the body beautiful. for the attention. she wants crowded beaches.

a beach holiday for her is Miami. it is club med in cancun. anywhere where there is a crowd to look at her wear her bikini. anywhere there are guys. anywhere that she can drink from the sex that is in the air. and she wants to go alone. without you. you wouldn't want to be there anyway. you are like "why the fuck would i want to go there?" rapport is lost. and you are looking at her in wonderment that she should want to go and do that. to communicate her sexuality at one of those disgusting pecking-order beaches where the old school boys join the surf lifesaving clubs to put them up the becking order and people compete for the sex. her sexuality has managed to repulse you with its shallowness. with the crude display. with the orientation. with its easy availability for all.

and this sexually open girl is surely not only sexually open to you. i mean, shit! she was not that difficult to sleep with when you first met her, was she? that is the crux of the madonna whore complex. that the same traits that can attract you, can also repulse you. that you are attracted by her sexuality, and repulsed by it at the same time. madonna/whore is not the splitting of the women in the world into madonnas and whores, but rather wanting your women to be both madonnas and whores. in the same girl. at the same time.

and she cant win. because if she acts like a madonna you will be repulsed by her frigidity, and if she acts like a whore you will be repulsed by her sexuality. and there are people (me amongst them a few years ago)that want to say as an answer to this: "i accept that girls have sexualities, and i accept that i will never be able to completely own her sexuality as my forefathers told me that relationships should be". but in doing so, all you are doing is saying "i forfiet the madonna/whore complex within me to the realisation that they are all whores". that is a cheap way out.

i am not sure what the answer to this is except to acknowledge that we all, as men, have the madonna/whore complex within us. then we can nod at it, wink at it, and understand our insecurities as we display jealousy or sexual possessiveness or start to dislike a girls nature for the sexual openness that she exhibits.

Did you really type all this or just copy and paste it from somewhere?

to hook up with or date? I always wondered about this....

Guys: do you prefer the sexy 'girl next door' type or the seductive vixen bitch?

do tell!!

you cant turn a hooker into a housewife plus who would want to... high maintenance girls are fun to fuck, but suck to date... its never enough with them...

do they even exist???

i have never stroked a girl who looked innocent but was a nasty fuck your brains out girl... the closest i've come is a slut in white lingerie...

usually they talk a good game... but turn out lame...

anyway...

i likes mine slutty... independent, tattooed, and nasty as i wanna be...

lol... they absolutely DO exist. My sympathies in that you've yet to experience one. Maybe those types are just not in yer circles. Keep lookin' tho... they're out there... and they're SPECTACULAR! ;)

words of the wise....:)

The word "hooker" is like a starting gun to you, isn't it?? :laugh:

lol... they absolutely DO exist. My sympathies in that you've yet to experience one. Maybe those types are just not in yer circles. Keep lookin' tho... they're out there... and they're SPECTACULAR! ;)

The word "hooker" is like a starting gun to you, isn't it?? :laugh:

LOL.....that's because i could go so many places with that.....more that i'd like to actually

I had a case of insomnia... sorry about that! I'm glad someone thinks they're interesting! Thank you! :)

you're just full of interesting topics today, aren't you?

tastey....you make it seem so complicated but it was an interesting essay

I asked that question because I was whining to my mother the other day about how guys want to fuck me but never date me, and she told me it's because men think I look unapproachable, and that they perceive me as being a snobby bitch.

I hate those naughty but nice girls. It's not fair!!!!!! If we weren't so bitch, they wouldn't seem so nice!!!!!!!!!! grrr

do they even exist???

i have never stroked a girl who looked innocent but was a nasty fuck your brains out girl

They exist. Trust me. They do this wholeeeeee "Breakfast at Tiffany's" act, or Channel suit ms. corporate thang.

Once you get them on the dancefloor, you see they didnt learn to dance like that at the G.E. Christmas party.