Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto

I dragged myself out of my lair to go to this one on this frigid night...never seen Tiesto live, and his latest CD motivated me to go see what he is all about LIVE. Definitely too packed and squishy in there after I got in about near 1am thankfully since I had a purple ticket ( which I bought like 5 hours before he was to come on) which allowed me to go near the front of the line once I arrived there at 12:15am...That line was so long I don't think many people that went got a chance to get in and see him.

Lotta teenagers in there...and I mainly wanted to get my first personal photo of Tiesto...It was a struggle to get to a good spot, like goin through a pack of sardines, and gyrating dancing bodies rubbing against you as you squish through....Felt like I was in a blender turned on. Anyway I am glad I got to see what tiesto was like live, to find out what his hype is all about, and that I got some decent pics.

I noticed his physical energy is exceptionally well in tune with the power of his beats, and that was nice to watch. Also I thought the variety of visual screen images were phenomenal, and made taking pictures more interesting. He signed and threw out to the crowd an autographed vinyl, CD or dvd, etc., but I was not one of the lucky bastards to catch one of em, which is fine. I agree that his ending at 3:30 am was a little abrupt. I only got the chance to hear 2.5 hrs of him, but it was definitely worth the experience. Thank you SMAC entertainment and JEWUNIT.COM for sponsoring such a cool event!..and NICE--SHOW--TIESTO!!!! Cool chartruese T-shirt also! :):bounce::bounce::bounce:

I dragged myself out of my lair to go to this one on this frigid night...never seen Tiesto live, and his latest CD motivated me to go see what he is all about LIVE. Definitely too packed and squishy in there after I got in about near 1am thankfully since I had a purple ticket ( which a bought like 5 hours before he was to come on) which allowed me to go near the front of the line once I arrived there at 12:15am...That line was so long I don't think many people that went got a chance to get in and see him.

Lotta teenagers in there...and I mainly wanted to get my first personal photo of Tiesto...It was a struggle to get to a good spot, like goin through a pack of sardines, and gyrating dancing bodies rubbing against you as you squish through....Felt like I was in a blender turned on. Anyway I am glad I got to see what tiesto was like live, to find out what his hype is all about, and that I got some decent pics.

I noticed his physical energy is exceptionally well in tune with the power of his beats, and that was nice to watch. Also I thought the variety of visual screen images were phenomenal, and made taking pictures more interesting. He signed and threw out to the crowd an autographed vinyl, CD or dvd, etc., but I was not one of the lucky bastards to catch one of em, which is fine. I agree that his ending at 3:30 am was a little abrupt. I only got the chance to hear 2.5 hrs of him, but it was definitely worth the experience. Thank you SMAC entertainment and JEWUNIT.COM for sponsoring such a cool event!..and NICE--SHOW--TIESTO!!!! Cool chartruese T-shirt also! :):bounce::bounce::bounce:

the gayest font ever...

the gayest font ever...

a few months back didnt your sig show a pic of some computer in an office saying "you are here" and then show a pic of some dude snowboarding saying "i am here"... and now you're taking the time out of your day to make fun of someone's font color??? i dunno things aren't really adding up... lol

whats worse that you remember my sigs from long ago or that you make up reasons to speak to me~!?

1) i remembered it, bc it was funny... funny things are memorable...

2) why would i want to try and talk to you? i dont know you, nor care to..

3) i was just stating that it's funny how you say you are out snowboarding while all of us are sitting in an office but then you take the time out of your day to TRY and abuse someone for typing in a green color (which didnt really work out too well)... simple as that..

4) that photo in your sig wasnt very long ago... maybe about a month...

anything else??

.....TIESTO HATES NY!! BOTTEM LINE, HIS SET HAD A CHANCE AND THEN BOOM, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY MUSIC CUT OFF AROUND THE 3:30 hour mark and then....HE leaves...adios..peace FUCK NY! Plays Adagio, weak remix and just be ....THATS IT!!!!!!! SO PISSED, COncert release party my ass not one track off the concert DVD accept Adagio, VIP all night all I can drink and still...SHIT!!!! NEVER BRINGS IT TO NY, thought CB would do it, but so wrong, SO MAD!!

hey zoolender or whatever u are called tiesto was on from 11:30 to 4:00 also he played the newest tracks, to bad u cant recognize it.. and they wore all from DVD!!!!

• 1 month later...