Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will Darkvixen produce a picture?

ou812

Oh come on, that's bullshit. Digital cameras can be had for like 50 bucks. Just buy one and take a picture. I bet you're a fatty, that's why you're holding out.

Fat....Hahahahaha....I couldn't gain wait if I tried for a year. And I'm waiting for the weekend so I can snap shots of the club too.....so chill.

Fat....Hahahahaha....I couldn't gain wait if I tried for a year. And I'm waiting for the weekend so I can snap shots of the club too.....so chill.

Bullshit. If you're miss 'Dress to impress' the whole point of your existence is to get guys to ogle you, therefore reaffirming your femininity. I don't know a single hot chick that doesn't at least have one or two quick snapshots that show themselves off well ready and holstered at all times. Whether it be digital camera or camera phone, every hot chick has pictures of herself.

So that tells me that:

A) You're not hot

B) You're a fatty

Or C) (and this is the most probable one) You're both fat and and ugg at the same time!

Salud, fatty!

im sorry but this is the most distastful thing i have read today (and probably for 2morrow)

i think alittle appology is in order for this one-

I mean theres a little FUNNY here but it was just a tad over the line IMO

And you're a bitch with a small dick for coming to her defense. :) Smile! You have much to live for.

at my office in the daytime i give people the opportunity to

run

walk

throw

catch

climb mountains

swim

skydive

as well as many other things we take for granted like

hug someone we love because i create prosthetic limbs and accessories for them to use along with the devices.

So yes

when i wake up in the morning after a long night in my own studio

or at a club keepin my system clean

i always do think i Have much to live for.

wouldnt you? smile.gif