Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Kendall House Sessions.........

Bling

let me put phil's name into this year's cj spinoff contest. if u havent heard him spin. sick. is the word....

his vinyl collection is outta hand. from dubtribe, to migs..... danny tenaglia, jay-j, tracks that go click beep and boom

just sick.........

jazzysoulfulfunkydirty

HOUSE MUSIC!!!

(can u say house party at phil's 8) )

i say we bring in vaughn, sheldon, lyrik ramon and domingo to spin :) and of course phil

along with a plethora of vixens.......

ouzooooooooooo shots ? :P

the pics lol (yeah we were bored :-\)

vinyls.jpg

West Coast House anyone? lol...... (some sick soulful stuff in that collection too. from DEFECTED to Naked Music)

cover.jpg

phil3.jpg

philspinning.jpg

spinnning2.jpg

a preview of the CJ spinoff perhaps ? ;D

halfeatensandwich.jpg

stop spinnin and eat ur dinner clown!!!

btw nice clark kent glasses 8)

...his vinyl collection is outta hand. from dubtribe, to migs..... danny tenaglia, jay-j, tracks that go click beep and boom

I wouldn't say "click.beep.boom" in an "rcrespo-esque" sense. He came over the other day and brought some REAL "click.beep.boom" vinyl and I enjoyed listening to it. :D

LOL..Good one Sean ..RC shoulda won this past year......IMO....

Of course but it must have been rigged by then. Damn shame too. It really doesn't matter. Besides the nice gifts there isn't much for the winners of this competition as far as getting gigs. I've always said it since my split with CJ: Count on no one and make sure you handle your own business.

I must say it was a fun ride for me the first couple of years with CJ. There were gigs at least once a month at a major venue and it did kickstart what has been a pretty cool little dj career I'd say.

anyways......back to the original topic.... :otopic: