Clubplanet Nightlife Community

facials...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Yeah so is cow shit, but you don't see me going out to the fields waiting for some cow to take a dump so that I can have healthy skin :jerkoff: !!!!
you dont have to go to a field... just pick up any poop u see on the street and rub it on ur face... facial!

somebitch- ur either the prudest, worst lay in the world

or ur the freakiest girl behind doors who just fronts like she's too sweet and innocent to do anyting dirty.

i stopped watching real sex once i saw some dude getting fisted by his wife. after that; i swore off that show

dgtlfnk, your working real hard huh
:laugh: you noticed that too
It's in every thread, can't miss it. :compsux:

WAAAAAAAAHHHH! cry1hr.gif

Cry me a fucking river, you twits. Ever stop worrying about other ppl's shit? EVER??

It's called being interested in the topics lately... being horny all the time... LOVING to get the girls on this board feeling good about themselves and therefore contributing more overall (both words AND skin)... and also just expressing what turns me on.

Got a problem with any of those reasons??

Well....

whoop5us.jpg

:laugh:

WAAAAAAAAHHHH! cry1hr.gif

Cry me a fucking river, you twits. Ever stop worrying about other ppl's shit? EVER??

It's called being interested in the topics lately... being horny all the time... LOVING to get the girls on this board feeling good about themselves and therefore contributing more overall (both words AND skin)... and also just expressing what turns me on.

Got a problem with any of those reasons??

Well....

whoop5us.jpg

:laugh:

Preach on Brother man...............AMEN!!!!!!