Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Still So Mad!

seriously is this a joke?

I was actually GLAD there was no 643 or traffic or lethal

Now a days at tiesto shows since he got the #1 ranking, there are wayyyy too many bandwagon fans who piss and moan when he plays the good new stuff and doesnt play classics

The whole concept of classics gets played when you hear them all the time. See the new jersey club scene. The last time he was in NY prior to central park, he was at roxy and was HORRIBLE. Bad mixing, and the last hour was all classics. Yes a few here and there are great, but a whole hour? Cmon now.

If you want to hear 643 and Lethal--stay home and turn up your speakers.

You cant tell me you didnt love hearing that place go nuts when he dropped Total Blackout....or Confirmation....or any of the new stuff he's been rocking.

dont mind "zoolander" -- he's buying a club so he knows what he is talkin about :rolleyes:

I don't know where all this talk of classics come up? I never mentioned Lethal, flight...I said he played nothing off his new albums. Nothing from Nyana. 1, 2 most off of the concert DVD and 1(adagio) off parade.

Milk not buying, own!

There is no Tieso bandwagon here, been listening to him before he dropped his magik series mixes

Thanks to all for the laughs, look forward to speaking to you all after the next Tiesto party!

I don't know where all this talk of classics come up? I never mentioned Lethal, flight...I said he played nothing off his new albums. Nothing from Nyana. 1, 2 most off of the concert DVD and 1(adagio) off parade.
Nothing….No Traffic, Forever today, Breda 8pm, Heroes,Walking on Clouds, Love comes again, Tear in the open, Find, Olympic flame, Euphoria, Effervesce, Lethal 1 or 2, Omnia, Vibration, NOT 1 Track off Nyana…NOT 1 Classic..I have heard sets in 6 US states, and Europe twice, He does not Like NY! His sets are SOOO Much better everywhere else. I am convinced his sets are better when he is more coced up, which is sad but true! At CB he was asking his entourage what they wanted to hear… “Hey Tijs, put on some more shit filler music, it’s NYC they won’t know the difference†…SO MAD! :splat:
:confused:

get off the bandwagon..

Listen,

I know you guys don't know how to read and strive for confrontation to try and validate your "important" issues, but if you did know how you will see the word NOT as in he did NOT play any of his new songs or old ones. The ones on the list are all off his new CD's.

I am going back to enjoying my day off. Please, please go and do something with your lives.

Who has a set list from the night?

Listen,

I know you guys don't know how to read and strive for confrontation to try and validate your "important" issues, but if you did know how you will see the word NOT as in he did NOT play any of his new songs or old ones. The ones on the list are all off his new CD's.

I am going back to enjoying my day off. Please, please go and do something with your lives.

Who has a set list from the night?

what does all this have to do with the fact that you contradicted yourself and look foolish..

hey maybe you can get Tiesto to spin at your club :laugh::laugh:

The point is, there is no contradiction if you knew how to read.

The club is just my side Toy. I took off from my day job.

let me help you -

"The point is, there is no contradiction if you knew how to read." should be

The point is, there is no contradiction if you know how to read. or

The point is, there wasn't a contradiction if you knew how to read.

stop trying to cover up your foolishness..

you retracted on your original statement - plain and simple.

Hopefully your day job does not consist of teaching English.