Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Still So Mad!

Nothing….No Traffic, Forever today, Breda 8pm, Heroes,Walking on Clouds, Love comes again, Tear in the open, Find, Olympic flame, Euphoria, Effervesce, Lethal 1 or 2, Omnia, Vibration, NOT 1 Track off Nyana…NOT 1 Classic..I have heard sets in 6 US states, and Europe twice, He does not Like NY! His sets are SOOO Much better everywhere else. I am convinced his sets are better when he is more coced up, which is sad but true! At CB he was asking his entourage what they wanted to hear… “Hey Tijs, put on some more shit filler music, it’s NYC they won’t know the difference†…SO MAD! :splat:

Nothing….No Traffic, Forever today, Breda 8pm, Heroes,Walking on Clouds, Love comes again, Tear in the open, Find, Olympic flame, Euphoria, Effervesce, Lethal 1 or 2, Omnia, Vibration, NOT 1 Track off Nyana…NOT 1 Classic..I have heard sets in 6 US states, and Europe twice, He does not Like NY! His sets are SOOO Much better everywhere else. I am convinced his sets are better when he is more coced up, which is sad but true! At CB he was asking his entourage what they wanted to hear… “Hey Tijs, put on some more shit filler music, it’s NYC they won’t know the difference†…SO MAD! :splat:

sheesh, why are you still talking about this? Get over it you big baby. This is the worst crying and complaining I've seen on this board in a long time.

get a life dude

Milk, I know you feel you can talk to people as you want on CP. You seem to do it a lot w/ your 10/k post. I already have a life and it's beautiful, the kind you dream of at nights. So while your sitting in your mothers basement chatting with other 16 year olds about night clubs, I'm buying them.

Milk, I know you feel you can talk to people as you want on CP. You seem to do it a lot w/ your 10/k post. I already have a life and it's beautiful, the kind you dream of at nights. So while your sitting in your mothers basement chatting with other 16 year olds about night clubs, I'm buying them.

You're buying 16 year olds? That doesn't sound legal at all....

push - universal nation...

:laugh::laugh: you're a joke

ahahhahaaha fuck u ...ur just fucking jealous....do u know how hard it is to sneak that shit past customs??

"oh no officer...thats actually wooden...and no i havent visited any farms on my trip"

and we dont hack ...u slice prosciutto as thin as possible...but then again ur croat...u only know hacking away...u know.. @ kids..women..old men...the retarded..etc etc

ahahhahaaha fuck u ...ur just fucking jealous....do u know how hard it is to sneak that shit past customs??

"oh no officer...thats actually wooden...and no i havent visited any farms on my trip"

and we dont hack ...u slice prosciutto as thin as possible...but then again ur croat...u only know hacking away...u know.. @ kids..women..old men...the retarded..etc etc

:laugh::laugh:

Sly, can't mess with you after you hooked it up for me at Avalon last year! Just expecting more from the man! And to the others, life is great to the point that I can bitch about a Tiesto set. I know you guys take your "posting" very seriously, I just find it so sad that I still see people posting on here everyday after 6 years. You think people would progress with their lives. Once in awhile for a big event, fine. I guess the scene is really what kids like milk live for. GOTMILK?...GOTFRIENDS?...GOTFAMILY?...GOTACLUE?

Sly, can't mess with you after you hooked it up for me at Avalon last year! Just expecting more from the man! And to the others, life is great to the point that I can bitch about a Tiesto set. I know you guys take your "posting" very seriously, I just find it so sad that I still see people posting on here everyday after 6 years. You think people would progress with their lives. Once in awhile for a big event, fine. I guess the scene is really what kids like milk live for. GOTMILK?...GOTFRIENDS?...GOTFAMILY?...GOTACLUE?
kid dont assume -

you're the one taking his club life serious by posting how you are still mad about a dj's set - pretty sad

"zoolander"..

:laugh::laugh:

douchbag

seriously is this a joke?

I was actually GLAD there was no 643 or traffic or lethal

Now a days at tiesto shows since he got the #1 ranking, there are wayyyy too many bandwagon fans who piss and moan when he plays the good new stuff and doesnt play classics

The whole concept of classics gets played when you hear them all the time. See the new jersey club scene. The last time he was in NY prior to central park, he was at roxy and was HORRIBLE. Bad mixing, and the last hour was all classics. Yes a few here and there are great, but a whole hour? Cmon now.

If you want to hear 643 and Lethal--stay home and turn up your speakers.

You cant tell me you didnt love hearing that place go nuts when he dropped Total Blackout....or Confirmation....or any of the new stuff he's been rocking.