Clubplanet Nightlife Community

St. Patricks Day in Hoboken 3/5

St Pattys Day in Hoboken is awesome. We usually start around 9am. There's a parade too (but for the 4 years that i've lived there, i've never seen it b/c i was always in a bar). And by the time its 5pm rolls around, the streets are empty b/c everyone's passed it. It's awesome.

any good stories? Anyone going? if yes, be safe getting home and have funnnnnnn!

St Pattys Day in Hoboken is awesome. We usually start around 9am. There's a parade too (but for the 4 years that i've lived there, i've never seen it b/c i was always in a bar). And by the time its 5pm rolls around, the streets are empty b/c everyone's passed it. It's awesome.

any good stories? Anyone going? if yes, be safe getting home and have funnnnnnn!

I'll be working at skybar checking ID"S, I'm going to miss the drinking this year...

both of you guys stop by skybar it should be alright

Hmmm, maybe my friends & i will. whats ur name, u gonna be at the door the whole day? i dunno when we'll stop by but i kknow that it gets hella crowded, quick. Last time we waited an hour in line for black bear.

cynstam21: lol, bring st pattys day to the hicks...drink up.

the best part about travelin is the drinkin...I'm stayin at the Peabody which is a little upscale for the hicks, nevertheless we always end up at some Irish bar...last time it was Pat O'Brians...Mr. Choopa knows the rest of the story

Hmmm, maybe my friends & i will. whats ur name, u gonna be at the door the whole day? i dunno when we'll stop by but i kknow that it gets hella crowded, quick. Last time we waited an hour in line for black bear.

what are some of best bars to check out after the parade? And which ones offer the best corned beef and cabbage!!!!

damon

whats the deal with this shit...i always hear about it and a friend is looking for some more info

which bars are the best to hit up? where are they located (i'm not familiar w/ hoboken at all)? what time should you get there (i'm figuring early around 9 or 10am)? is it tough to get into some places cause of long lines?

any other info would help too...

thanks

whats the deal with this shit...i always hear about it and a friend is looking for some more info

which bars are the best to hit up? where are they located (i'm not familiar w/ hoboken at all)? what time should you get there (i'm figuring early around 9 or 10am)? is it tough to get into some places cause of long lines?

thanks

NMN- every bar, no matter where you go in town, will be beyond packed. Last year they estimated over 9000 people came into town to party. The places that fill up fastest with the longest lines and wait will be the bars on either end of town, like Texas/Arizona, Oddfellows, GreenRock, Skybar, Madison's, City Bistro.

For a more chill atmosphere you might want to try some of the bars on the water, like Trinity, 340, or the new Lua. Me personally, I'm doing the house party thing until about 3PM (got 5 to go to all around town) then I might pop into either Lounge 11 or 10th & Willow (after so many drinks, I need to be able to dance off)

Let me know if you have any more questions. If you can find me, I'll be the guy feeding everyone lime green jello shots.

Sorry, you wanted locations also. GreenRock, Hobson's Choice, Oddfellows, Texas/Arizona (which opens at 9:00AM), Lana, and Skybar are all right outside the PATH train station, between Hudson St and River Street.

The Quays, 340, and Trinity are all on the water in the 333 River Building- when you get off the PATH, walk up river street 4 blocks, you can't miss it.

Madison, City Bistro, LUA, Liberty are all UPTOWN on 14th street. If they're running, you can tell the cabbies down at the PATH train to take you to whatever bar, and they'll know where to go, but I don't know if there will be ANY cab service until after the parade (around 2:30 PMish).

Lounge 11 is located at the corner of 5th & Madison. Some other fun bars you might want to check out are all located deeper in town, like Gaslight, 3A's, Moran's, O'Neials.

Hope this helps.

thanks

wear green! Its packed by 11, so i'd either go before that time or a while after.

yay, you'll have a great time. just make sure you drink alot.

alsoooooooo, its suppose to be 40 degrees!

wear green! Its packed by 11, so i'd either go before that time or a while after.

yay, you'll have a great time. just make sure you drink alot.

alsoooooooo, its suppose to be 40 degrees!

:laugh: :laugh: I'm not going...I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere in Jersey. The info was for a co-worker who heard about it.

Thanks though :aright: