Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and Digweed!!

laliux

went to mansion last year and had a great time. zabiela was incredible and i thought digweed destroyed it (the breaks that sasha was playing were uninteresting imo) not going to AA arena however. a couple of the reasons: acoustics and atmosphere. i prefer the club enviornment and i heard the sound was screwed up at "delta heavy" a few years back during wmc (also at AA arena i think) also, danny howells will be dismantling the space terrace on saturday

went to mansion last year and had a great time. zabiela was incredible and i thought digweed destroyed it (the breaks that sasha was playing were uninteresting imo) not going to AA arena however. a couple of the reasons: acoustics and atmosphere. i prefer the club enviornment and i heard the sound was screwed up at "delta heavy" a few years back during wmc (also at AA arena i think) also, danny howells will be dismantling the space terrace on saturday

You heard wrong because I was at the Miami Arena for the Delta Heavy party and the sound was top notch.

• 3 weeks later...