Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Eric @ Blue (03-01-2005) Review + Pics.

tigerclaw

Lamont needs to stop referring to himself as the 3rd person......................................or is it because you can never get a date so you are always the 3rd wheel!!!!

I get it now, carry on little boy!!!!

Lamont is amused by your assumptoins. Lamont invites you to one night sit back and let yourself enjoy a Lamont-O-Licious ride. Let your innerbitchions go free.

Lamont is amused by your assumptoins. Lamont invites you to one night sit back and let yourself enjoy a Lamont-O-Licious ride. Let your innerbitchions go free.
Honey, I would never go 1000 ft close to someone who refers to themselves as the 3rd person let alone anything that has an O-Licious at the end of their name.............I think i'll pass!!!

Honey, I would never go 1000 ft close to someone who refers to themselves as the 3rd person let alone anything that has an O-Licious at the end of their name.............I think i'll pass!!!

Lamont hears you honey and Lamont knows dat when U within 1000 ft the Lamont-O-Licious magnetic magnetude takes ova and den its all ova for you.

Lamonts momma used to love dat show! But Lamont and my kin are not affiliteaeed wit da Sanfords.

Stogie hears ya Lamont I guess stogie assumed you two were related but shit nonethless Stogie thinks Sanford and Son was for sure a classic...

Stogie says peace Lamont......... :beer: