Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most fun Hotel Pools in Vegas?

i stayed at flamingo the hotel is biggedy beat but the pool was pretty hot... it was rated the nicest pool in vegas and it might be but there were mad old/middle-aged people everywhere.. i'll take a decent pool with chicks my age runnign around (20-26) instead of middle aged women with saggyass, disgusting titties hanging out of their bathign suits... stay at the hardrock or the palms.. the hardrock caters to the 21-35 year old crowd it seems..

monday nights check out foundation room at mandalay bay.. d'rais everynight... ghost bar is a must too... have fun

Tops 2 pools in vegas are the hard rock (sundays for rehab, especially) and the mandalay bay (also have a seperate topless section) and then i would say the palms.

The venetian pool is good too, a little bit more upscale and older crowd at times...

If you don't stay at the Hard Rock or the Mandalay is it easy to go to the pool there or is security tight? Can you pay to use it or can you grease the staff with a few bucks?

If the pool is busy (as on Sundays), they do not allow any non guests access to the pool (unless, you guessed it: you are or with lots of hotties). If the pool is not crowded, you can buy an admission ticket for $35. The best party pools are Hard Rock and Palms. Monte Carlo and Mandalay can be hit or miss, but are both very large.

GUIDO"S UNITE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :gang:

cimg1896.jpg

I agree with most -

Mandalay - wave pool & lazy river are fun, great scene, can be tough to get in

Hard Rock - totally hot - Rehab on Sundays rocks, get there early or get a Cabana

Luxor - not the best pool, but great crowd in the summer

Flamingo - pretty cool

Palms - tried to rival Hard Rock's Rehab with Palm Beach Sundays, but I never made it over

Green Valley Ranch - way off the strip, but worth if for a relaxing day or low key night. The pool is like something out of an magazine. Think four seasons / tropical oasis.