Clubplanet Nightlife Community

protein shakes

.... you know what, its not what people recommend(u could get a nutrionist for that), but what your body assimilates to.... everyone's metabolism is different... you could try a whole lot of supplements before you find something that suits you.... i know people who have had to endure product changes to get something that works..i dont know what you are aiming for...but for me, it was mainly weight gain.... myoplex (deluxe) worked great for me... only way you find out which one works for you isnt going to be easy...... (maintain a regular diet regiment with a particular supplement for atleast 3 months) and gauge the results.... switch and gauge ...(remember to give atleast 3-4 weeks of body assimilation in between..results could be skewed either way)

..oh, by the way, what are you gunning for ?....

.... you know what, its not what people recommend(u could get a nutrionist for that), but what your body assimilates to.... everyone's metabolism is different... you could try a whole lot of supplements before you find something that suits you.... i know people who have had to endure product changes to get something that works..i dont know what you are aiming for...but for me, it was mainly weight gain.... myoplex (deluxe) worked great for me... only way you find out which one works for you isnt going to be easy...... (maintain a regular diet regiment with a particular supplement for atleast 3 months) and gauge the results.... switch and gauge ...(remember to give atleast 3-4 weeks of body assimilation in between..results could be skewed either way)

..oh, by the way, what are you gunning for ?....

I'm at an ideal body weight, I'm 6'2 about 190. Just looking for something that tastes good and helps me build muscle

I'm at an ideal body weight, I'm 6'2 about 190. Just looking for something that tastes good and helps me build muscle

....i hear you bro... but just like shit, it comes with the stench...cant have one without the other...you find a way to increase your protein intake, you better believe it will come with some weight gain.... protein intake does that to most... only way you may counter that will be with change to your workout program... either increase your workout time or add a day to your schedule.....protein conversion is kinda tricky.....i wish i could tell you for certain whats right, but talk to somebody(doc) about it, it might help... but at 6' 2" 190lbs...you seem to have a big frame to fill out..... i hate to say this, but you may have to increase your weight to have that muscular physique you may be looking for....

Buy your shit on line....not at gnc, your prob getting raped big time there...

Not really if your a gold member and buy the first week of the month you get 20% off. Plus you get these mailing all the time for 10$ off total price including the 20%.

....i hear you bro... but just like shit, it comes with the stench...cant have one without the other...you find a way to increase your protein intake, you better believe it will come with some weight gain.... protein intake does that to most... only way you may counter that will be with change to your workout program... either increase your workout time or add a day to your schedule.....protein conversion is kinda tricky.....i wish i could tell you for certain whats right, but talk to somebody(doc) about it, it might help... but at 6' 2" 190lbs...you seem to have a big frame to fill out..... i hate to say this, but you may have to increase your weight to have that muscular physique you may be looking for....

I hear what your saying. I'm not looking to be huge, i have a athletic build just loooking to suplement my body after workouts. with extra protein and some glutemene to help my muscles build faster.

Have you heard there will be an FDA approved creteine comming out in April?

same effects without the dehydration

i just use met-rx or myoplex or whatever is on discount at vitamin shoppe. as long as they taste good, is from a reputable company and it isnt mega-expensive, thats what i get.

btw- i think vitamin shoppe carries methoxypro- i know the ones that i go to (i'm DC though) all carry it.

I order all my protein from dpsnutrition.net

I get the 10 lb. bag of Optimum Whey.

Then I also order 1 tub of Optimum Casein and 1 of Optimum Egg protein powders. I take one scoop of each of these and drink right before bedtime. Casein is a very slow digesting protein. If you look at those special night-time blend proteins that cost so damn much, their main ingredients is micellar casein, one of the cheapest proteins you can buy. LOL, damn scamming supp. companies.

Not really if your a gold member and buy the first week of the month you get 20% off. Plus you get these mailing all the time for 10$ off total price including the 20%.

I hear what your saying. I'm not looking to be huge, i have a athletic build just loooking to suplement my body after workouts. with extra protein and some glutemene to help my muscles build faster.

Have you heard there will be an FDA approved creteine comming out in April?

same effects without the dehydration

...here's my favorite post workout protein drink,-courtesy of myoplex recipe guide....its called "dreamsicle"

..ingredients :

1 packet myoplex vanilla cream shake mix

4 ounces diet frozen juice concentrate

6 ounces water

7 ice cubes

1/2 cup youghurt (they recommend non fat) but i like the real thing

1 scoop vanilla protein powder such as Precision Protein.

... directions:

Put all ingredients in the blender bowl- liquids 1st..... Blend on low for 15 seconds then increase speed for another 30 seconds(or till fully blended).

..this drink is one of a few they have out there...very creative and delicious :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
...here's my favorite post workout protein drink,-courtesy of myoplex recipe guide....its called "dreamsicle"

..ingredients :

1 packet myoplex vanilla cream shake mix

4 ounces diet frozen juice concentrate

6 ounces water

7 ice cubes

1/2 cup youghurt (they recommend non fat) but i like the real thing

1 scoop vanilla protein powder such as Precision Protein.

... directions:

Put all ingredients in the blender bowl- liquids 1st..... Blend on low for 15 seconds then increase speed for another 30 seconds(or till fully blended).

..this drink is one of a few they have out there...very creative and delicious :drool:

love my myoplex but those recipes that they give you kill you with the sugar