Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advanced .....

lalate

TWAT?!?!? TWAT DID U SAY??? i hope u didnt just say to start w anal then go w the regular vaginal fucking, i hope, thats nasty and she WILL get a nasty infection, i really hope thats not what u ment

Of course not.

The questions was, if you are now onto anal during your evening with the girl, what position do you prefer not to start as your first position?

DOGGY....................that is the worst position to start in!!!!

I myself like on my back or on top, why???

Cause I have control of the situation, and make the decisions to go deeper or faster and take my sweet time doing it!!!!!

Cause I have control of the situation, and make the decisions to go deeper or faster and take my sweet time doing it!!!!!

hey vp, why no to start w/ doggy? cuz ur not in control? I luv starting in doggy .. take my time, listen to the girl, and :devil:

I recently had it where I was in a seated position and the girl rode me anl. Starting it off, really was not as pleasurable at all, unlike beginning w/ a doggy.

hey vp, why no to start w/ doggy? cuz ur not in control? I luv starting in doggy .. take my time, listen to the girl, and :devil:

I recently had it where I was in a seated position and the girl rode me anl. Starting it off, really was not as pleasurable at all, unlike beginning w/ a doggy.

If you guys could only feel how uncomfortable it feels to start off doggy then you would understand.........the feeling of having to go to the bathroom is not a pleasant one!!!!

So if the guy wants anal from me its my way or no way!!!!!

If you guys could only feel how uncomfortable it feels to start off doggy then you would understand.........the feeling of having to go to the bathroom is not a pleasant one!!!!

So if the guy wants anal from me its my way or no way!!!!!

lol :rock: so long as when you get ready to ride it, you line that stuff up right. Otherwise, I will be screaming from here to miami and back lol

I start with th' wench on her knees, and finish w' her on her knees. Me likes to slap th' booty whilst I be invadin' it, and me don't last long enuf to change positions.

A bet your girls like to do it on the plank.

A bet your girls like to do it on the plank.
Nay. They's get nervous when I be puttin' them on the'r knees facin' th' edge o' th' plank, an' begin poundin' 'em forward from behind. They's`d heard th' rumors o' how I`d pound 'em forward n' let 'em fall forward into th' ocean once I`d fired me pole into the'r hole.

I will have to try that, never liked anal from on top, it feels weird to me.

personally, doggy has always been the best because I like to feel the downward angle a bit more.

I think side by side is always good because the guy can't go in too deep or start too fast.