Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this might sound crazy but I need HELP !!

lollie60

who's the celanest cut /yuppiestt looking guy here ?

I need some guy to pretend to be my "friend" on Tuesday around noon ...I need a guy to goto Bloomingdale's on 59th & lex .. I got into a little situation

I need a preppy/yuppie looking guy ..

If you're a white guy that looks like a sharp yuppie ..I need your help !!!!

PM me for details ..

I need some guy to pretend to be my "friend" on Tuesday around noon ...I need a guy to goto Bloomingdale's on 59th & lex .. I got into a little situation

PM me for details ..

Ah, so need to fake a bf. Id give a dollar for everytime a chick has told me to kiss her and act like im her husband or bf.

PM me for details ..

lol i fit your request here, not only do i look like one i am one. however i dont think i want to help you do whatever it is youre plotting to do... you always think something racist is going on and the white man is against you... stop pointing the finger at ppl and start pulling your thumb, if everyone is a racist, i would have to believe that the problem doesnt lie with them but within you... especially in a place as big and ethnically diverse as nyc. if we were in tennessee or mississippi and you were a black male then id say okay you may have something here but to cry wolf everyday in nyc about this shit is just ridiculous...

lol i fit your request here, not only do i look like one i am one. however i dont think i want to help you do whatever it is youre plotting to do... you always think something racist is going on and the white man is against you... stop pointing the finger at ppl and start pulling your thumb, if everyone is a racist, i would have to believe that the problem doesnt lie with them but within you... especially in a place as big and ethnically diverse as nyc. if we were in tennessee or mississippi and you were a black male then id say okay you may have something here but to cry wolf everyday in nyc about this shit is just ridiculous...

Dude, this girl is a ghetto ass asian.

i know, ive read her posts...

I'm actually conservative looking and I don't dress like J.Lo either

I just have a filthy mouth sometimes and can talk a mean game sometimes ...

It's just the way I talk/type ...but my style is not hip hop or ghetto at all ...people are surprised ..lol

I thought ghetto just meant how you dress .

I'm Miss John Varvatos (for women) most of the time

And my habitat is the meatpacking district . I would like to be the mayor of meatpacking district one day :)

Nomembername, you don't need to know, the request was for clean cut, not piece of trash. Also, random girl who only knows trashy people, emoporio armani is stil ltrashy ghetto clothing, deal with it. lalate, you are still a pompous toolbag. Also I am clean cut/yuppie to a T, but I have zero desire to help you

Nomembername, you don't need to know, the request was for clean cut, not piece of trash. Also, random girl who only knows trashy people, emoporio armani is stil ltrashy ghetto clothing, deal with it. lalate, you are still a pompous toolbag. Also I am clean cut/yuppie to a T, but I have zero desire to help you

thanks for applying but the postion's been filled

I think you're confusing Armani Exchange with Emporio Armani ....lol

oh wait I forgot ...I don't own any Emporio Armani ..

thanks for applying but the postion's been filled

I think you're confusing Armani Exchange with Emporio Armani ....lol

oh wait I forgot ...I don't own any Emporio Armani ..

because you edited it out of you post. Whatever you piece of trash, I am done with this conversation, adieu

if you pay for my airfare i´ll do it.

i can also test the guy for you if you want. if he survives that he´s probably a good catch, though only one guy survived it yet without making a total fool of himself in front of me and the girl ;)

if some friend of me tells me she has this new guy i always ask if she wants me to test him... usually the answer is: "no!! please be nice to him, really!" :laugh: