Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cielo/ Sullivan last night

Tried to go to Tedd Patterson, there was waaaaaay too much door drama, sorry Gabe and co. I wanted to see you guys. Hit SR, walked in around 3, saw a bunch of friends, the dj was playing some very very funky disco house, Sleepy and Boo came on and did a good job till I left around 5

good night, capped off by a street party at Ben's Pizza around the corner wher this dude had his car system pumping and there was literally about 30 of us bumbin an grindin for half hour till a neighbor poured a bucket of H20 on us from upstairs. I love NYC so much

Man oh man where to begin. Got to CIELO with 11 people around 1130 or so walked right in no problems. And TEDD PATTERSON was warming things up jus lovely and then BOOM he was just tearing that club apart with his music. Everyone was just having a blast and dancing all over the place. Only bad part of the night was getting phonecalls from some people who couldnt get in. I am so sorry that there was door drama, but i am not an employee of the club and cant help once im inside, which is why i asked everyone to meet me. Sometimes even if a group is with me if its to many guys then ya not getting in either way. I do feel bad for those who did come and were turned away, i hope you found something else to make your night fun.

And sully from what ive been reading sounded like a blast as well. And thats funny that someone threw some water on ya lol, that has only happened to me only once on the lower east side. And while its annoying at first you cant help but laugh. Sounds like my 2 fave venues were awesome last night. Dont know what sully was like but sounds fun. As for CIELO, man BEAUTIFUL WOMEN all over the place shit was insane, and some great dancers as well. I love how the crowd is now about 50/50 of pretty people posers n hardcore music heads dancers. But it is the door guy who makes it this way so dont hate on him please cause hes a great guy but hes jsut doing his job.

This had to be the best i ever heard TEDD play and for him to top himself is nearly impossible but he did it last night. Thanks for everyone who came out, drew, kitty, sarah,agi,cayanne,jess,star, jess friend,ron, leo,tsvets.gabrillele,mike,yahel,ali,rico, luigi,troy,carina, and i wonder who else i missed. Cant wait till next month to feel the "VIBAL" assault.

well i must say i had a fantabulous time last night... (or was it this morning??) at cielo with you gabe.,. its always great to get out and just dance to some straight up good house music.,. it was my first time hearing tedd patterson and i was anything but disappointed in his selection.,. LOVED the selection of old school tracks he threw in.,. and like i said.,. nothing beats just getting down, esp when ur with the right people who are feelin it as much as u are.,. next stop- release urself with the s-man himself, roger sanchez.,. cant wait........

"Tried to go to Tedd Patterson, there was waaaaaay too much door drama, sorry Gabe and co. I wanted to see you guys."

Same here. I got held up and when I got there the a**hole at the door didn't even as to look at my ID.He said i wasn't "a regular" so he wouldn't let me in. I've never had trouble getting in before. Went to Avalon, had an awful night so I just ended up coing home and going to sleep.

This weekend was the worst in memory.

Saturdays are a tough door for sure. There is no rule really for getting in there. You can have girls with you and still be turned away. It helps if you are there several times and you've become a familiar face to the door people. That's luckily why I never have problems getting in. Patterson killed it last night. Great night.

Cielo is a tough place to gauge because they bring in great talent but cater largely to a crowd that is not there for that. For those that were there last night, what % of the crowd could name Tedd Patterson as last night's DJ?

I've had good times there for the smaller, off night parties where big name talent spins what they want to a crowd that wants to hear it. I'll go there for those nights, but unless I'm walking in w/ Gabe I'm not going there on Sat nights anymore. Fighting a crowd to get the bouncer's attention (esp. when it was me and 3 hot girls) etc... is outrageous and I leave that to the young bucks. I'm too old for it.

BTW a comment on the improvements at Sully, I like the new system a lot, it is very clean, and I was only in the booth for about 5 seconds but the new monitoring system is fantastic. STILL, my favorite room in New York City.

went there with two other guys .. and was told that they wont let guys alone go .. even tho i knew the door man .. he wanted to comp me and let me in alone .but i was not about to leave my friends ..

so .. i looked around in the line . and saw three cute girls .. approached them and asked them if they can join us ..and we can all get comped .. and they were happy to help .. and actually starting digging us too .. .. sounded like our luck was about to change ..

well not so fast .. when we reached the door again .. we were told that the door man's boss saw us earlier and he knows that we are not together .. i was like .. what difference would that make ???? what a disappointment .. sorry girls (and sorry to my friends too .. i knew those girls were cute)

anyways .. so we decided to go to crobar .. and i know my friends dont really dig boris .. but boy oh boy .. did that night turned out to be great for me .. met three girls and danced the night away with all three of them .. and ended up getting one of the girls number (had to make a decision which one should i ask for the number, since all three were friends .. and decided to get the hottest one's number .. do u blame me??? hehe)

other than that . the crowd at crobar was as usual very pretty and diversified except . a lot of SF dancers .. whats up with that . it does not really bother me but my friends were annoyed .. hehe .. oh well .. i was a happy camper with all these girls . so i did not complain at all .. but felt bad for my friends .. sorry guys ..

glad whoever went to cielo had fun .. and sorry for those that had bad door experience .. i totally understand how you feel and i am temped not to go to cielo anymore for the same reason

peace

the MASK

u guys missed really good party, i know it wasnt ur fault.

ted was simply amazing. i couldnt stop dancing for a minute.

and place was pretty packed. but i would have to say it was more guys than girls in there.

and man whats with the guys coming over and asking if they can introduce a friend. it happend to me 3 times on sat.

guys i cant belive u r so shy

lololol