Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March 21-27

cgfunlimited

Tuesday you can start at the beach they play all hip-hop, end up at pure the music is so-so but it will be the most poppin place. Weds is the slowest night in vegas ( My personal Opinion) Tangerine will be the busiest but again the music is so-so. Thursday is when it heats up. RA @luxor has the longest standing hip-hop party in vegas. Friday Opm at caesar palace opm is the only clubs that plays all hip hop on the weekends , Sat is a pick 'em day. Opm, Club@ the Pub (monte carlo), RA hip-hop after 12:30, all play mostly hip-hop on sat. Ice has a hip-hop room as well. Body english on sunday is a must.

goose is usually around 325.00 to 350.00 depending on the club club Bl around the same. RA, Tangerine, OPM are going to have the best deals. All the clubs i named are the Busiest places on those nights. This are the clubs where it goes down. you can PM me and tell me exactly what type of crowd you are looking for, and if you want to make Table reservations. Also check out Drais for the afterhours party. For the bottle breakdown checkout my post advice to new members: Table / Bottle service