Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Zinger???

twistede8

What is this you ask?

It is a new afterhours spot that plays house! It is open Saturday and Sunday from 7am-2pm. So after you are done with Drais or Rhino stop by. It is located 1000 E. Sahara. I went this morning and there weren't too many people there so we need all the after hour fans to make this the SPOT! Everyone was very friendly and I bought two drinks and a bottle of water for $7.00!! Unbelievable! And actually the music was pretty decent!

There were still a litle tweeks that need to be worked on but I see it becoming a well rounded litle spot.

If you have any questions PM me and I will give you all the details.

What is this you ask?

It is a new afterhours spot that plays house! It is open Saturday and Sunday from 7am-2pm. So after you are done with Drais or Rhino stop by. It is located 1000 E. Sahara. I went this morning and there weren't too many people there so we need all the after hour fans to make this the SPOT! Everyone was very friendly and I bought two drinks and a bottle of water for $7.00!! Unbelievable! And actually the music was pretty decent!

There were still a litle tweeks that need to be worked on but I see it becoming a well rounded litle spot.

If you have any questions PM me and I will give you all the details.

That sounds HOT! :D

What's that nearby to ... is it a venue by itself?

I heard about this place a couple weeks ago but didn't think too much of it. Two drinks and a water for $7!?!? Count me in. I would've never thought that possible anywhere in las vegas. What are the little kinks that they have to work out???

Well they had a couple of lighting issues but by the end of the night/day they had them worked out. Then around 12:30 they were changing DJs and had some technical problems. They were playing music but for about 5 minutes it was the same beat. That did get a little frustrating. It wasn't for that long but it did seem FOREVER!!

Also the manager told me they start at 7 but I got there at 8:45 and the DJ was setting up. So I don't know if they had an earlier DJ that alredy left or they don't have a DJ until then. So they actually didn't start spinning until 9. That is something to keep in mind. There were people there so the conversation was great until then!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention: The place doesn't look to great from the outside but they must have remodeled the inside because I was pleasantly surprised by the interior!

That was a little tid-bit of information that I was unaware of. I talked to a few friends who went there a couple weeks ago and they did mention that there were more than a few transvestites sp? there when they went. Which is not uncommon to see however at 10 in the morning maybe I'd be in my best interest to get a case of beer, some friends, and go back to the apartment to piss off the neighbors with a house music alarm clock.

Thanks Vixen, I'll get you my info. I can't wait for the weekend it's only tuesday and already this week is dragging on. I have a friend coming in from MI this weekend and he's never been. I'm sure we'll be there friday and maybe again on sat...who know's. Look forward to meeting you.

Okay let me clarify on some things here:

When I went there on Sunday morning there were approx. 5 transies there out of 25 people. That ratio is about the same as ANY CLUB in Vegas. For that to make you stay away from a club that places decent music and has decent drink prices is plain silly. I was at that club from 9am to 1 pm and not one transsie came up and talked to me or friends, which I will add were 4 males. And if the did it wouldn't bother me because they only hit on people who are also gay. They are not prone to try to conform straight men.

If you call this a gay club because gays hang out there mixed with straights then I suppose every club in Vegas is a gay club then.

I am very straight and had a great time. Please don't let your phobias get in your way. Drais works for me, I am there every weekend but they close at 10. This is just a spot to go after Rhino and Drais.

I still hope to see you there!

Twisted don't take my post the wrong way, that was just a little sarcasm. When friends of mine went they did say that they had a good time and recommended that if you like afterhours, check this place out. Anyway, as long as I have a drink in my hand, I'm satisfied anywhere. :pint: