Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do some people like feet....?????

NOT IN USE

I never understood that either...my ex bf used to love to suck mine, which I thought was odd, but then I thought whatever floats his boat. I get compliments about my feet all the time though, ok now I understand.

wait a second.. I remember Tommy Lee said the first things he noticed about Pamela Anderson were her feet.

Some females just have really sexy feet that you wanna rubb and kiss! No biggy, plus it just goes to show how well some of them take care of themselves.

some girls have cute, nice little feet and i would massage them...

i might even suck on em if they just got out the shower... and they begged me to do it...

maybe...

and i can understand all that...

but suckin on dirty old walked on smelly ass feet... like those guys on 5th wheel and shit... horrible...

here's a thought...

if a guy sucks your feet maybe he wants to be the submissive... he's like hey...take control baby... look i'm suckin your feet... i can't go any lower... please dominate me... again just a thought...

and pedicures for me...

i don't want anyone touchin my feet... not even chi ling at the local salon...

first of all they are ticklish...

second of all they are wrapped in cotton and leather all day...making the smell not too attractive...

and last of all 99% of feet are ugly...