Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fake Identification

Ive been wanting to get a fake id for 21, and ive been thinking about a new jersey one. i dont live in new york but i visit everyonce in a while. i live in ohio, so probably almost any ID would work here. i was just curious if anyone has some reccomendations. ive searched these boards but nothing recent has been posted about anything. 2 websites have caught my attention, fakeidguru.com and fakidgroup.com, neither of them are in america and ive seen them reviewed and rated well by others. Just wondering if anyone knows about these and whether or not a good new jersey one will get me into most decent clubs in nyc. Im willing to shell out a hundred bucks cause i know that here in ohio the rewards are worth it. I know this is my first post but i only come here so often and its usually to look up events, dont hate me :worry:

NJ updated their IDs a few years ago, but I think the old ones have not all expired yet.....kids that have a good scanner and know how to use photoshop should be able to make you one......when you are under 21 a fake ID is a MUST HAVE....

When I was 19 and I was going out with friends and somebody volunteered that they didn't have proof, it was like they were cancer to the group.....

If you find a good fake ID, buy 2 because your almost certain to loose one....

And most important is to act as if you are legal....thats often more important than the actual ID........Good luck n :aright: ewbie

If you're going to get a fake ID and try to get into clubs, don't get a Jersey one...I used to have a fake Jersey ID, and it never worked...plus, clubs scrutinize Jersey IDs extra closely...try your best to get a New York one. The best thing you can do is find someone who looks like you and pay them to just give you an extra ID...that's what I did, and its pretty much foolproof. Good luck!

Alright, i originally was planning on getting a new york one from fakeidgroup.com, i looked at a sample of their new york one and compared it with a brochure from the new york DMV i found online talking about the new ones issued in 97. Im pretty sure theyre still the same, right? i kind of want to get this soon so seeking out someone that looks like me isnt going to be quick. anyway thanks for the help heres a pic of a fake new york one. It bends and has a hologram. You guys think it would work? with my picture of course heh

brad.JPG

how bout you put our tax dollars to real use.

I keep reading about all these murders lately. Its definitly on the up. SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WIH FAKE IDS AND POTHEADS.

Go use your man power to stop real crime.

OOPs..i didnt even stop to consider that maybe you CANT go on the streets anymore. With all those doughnuts ...we wouldnt want you to run and get a heart attack.

AND IF YOUR NOT A LITTLE PIGGY, head over to 8th st. Im sure some of the remaining shops still make out of state licenses for your ohio ass.

my mother went to get hers renewed recently and since she is born out of the country

she not only had to come up with 4 positive proof of IDs

she also had to PAY to get her birth certificate translated by a specific group

now how the hell is that for making it harder for you?

i mean i understand the whole new laws for homeland security but my god

theres somethings that are just a tad too overboard

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...