Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favortie Buildup Songs!!

Originally posted by amalkav:

Hey hey hey girl!!! Back off!!! That song is mine you know thattttttt smile.gif LOL

I love that one sooo much! And what about Wild Orchid ha? smile.gif Mike Ski-Into the future is getting old but it still makes me go crazy... I have more built-up songs I like, just can't remember names now.. Mostly JP's stuff...

Hooooly shit! YOUR song? Can we share smile.gif

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 11-29-2000).]

Originally posted by babyface526:

Kiss (i think it's by the Venga Boys) is the most amazing song I have ever experienced (for many reasons)

Def. for me too! It is by the Vengaboys, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Does anybody know who mixed this song or what version to look for?

Thanx in advance.

Tenupa

------------------

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--einstein

For whatever reason, I have a thing for vocals. I don't know if these songs qualify as being "buildups", but they definitely get me going on the dance floor.

DJ Mike Cruz - "Movin' Up"

Karmadelic & Sandy B - "Check It Out"

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

Originally posted by back2basics-:

What about wink and Higher state of consciousness(the origional)...the longest drum roll in history!

That's what the hell I'm talking about. That song is the shit. That, Hurricane, and even Command and Obey by Plasmic Honey. They all bring back great memories...

You David, what's going on man. I haven't heard from you in a while.

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I've got to say that "Wishing Well" if it is the Hani mix is the jam!! JP rips it up. He and others djs have so many sick jams I wish I had access to them all. Also the "have you ever seen a god " new remix by Alex and Leo (very trancy) is pretty phat and the track done by Tony from Sporatic grooves is phat as wells it's on the new Oakenfold Cd.

Originally posted by cholo_40:

That's what the hell I'm talking about. That song is the shit. That, Hurricane, and even Command and Obey by Plasmic Honey. They all bring back great memories...

You David, what's going on man. I haven't heard from you in a while.

Hey, i know i have been having trouble getting a list of villa's. I have a company in the states working on it now, as well as 2 in Ibiza. Ahh it's a pain trying to get somebody to get me the details now.

Miami is nealy sorted though.

What about "Seven Cities" by Solar Stone...? For those of you who were at Oakie November 23rd...u know what I am talking about....the build up to that song was farking incredible....everybody had their hands in the air, the crowed was going nuts....I could see a tear in people's eyes here and there....wow...in fact, I'm gonna play the song now....

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

well thanks everyone for the input...i think we have named almost all the great buildup songs.....and that venga boys song is the airscape remix so you know....another phat song is Brooklyn bounce-"bass, beats, and melody" with a little buildup and a phat beat in the background!!! peace

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit Or Cream E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

Originally posted by mareluna:

i have to go with Lost Witness "Red Sun Rising" smile.gif

I'm with you there... Red Sun Rising is a phat tune.

And by the way, I should have specified that my favorite buildup of Kiss was the Airscape remix because I told one of my friends and he thought I was tripping out on the vocal version with that girl singing (doesn't every song of the Vengaboys sound like Boom Boom Boom Boom??)

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

some great tracks have been listed! granted, not all the songs are recent, but a good build-up song is timeless. wink.gif

• chocolate track '99:whatchmacallit, oldie but a goodie.
  • is second trip the same song as the second coming? if it is, that is the TIGHEST song. whenever i hear that song, i feel like i am fucked up it's soo good (you know what i mean?)
  • pitchin (in every direction): hi-lo gate a fun song, a bit played though.
  • Go!: Russen mafia.. not too build-up ish, but DAMNIT! this song gets me off my ass and dancin. still.
  • ANYTHING by PVD!
  • Toca me: Fragma, i think (not that damn Toca's miracle song, this one is older, but build up is awesome!) (old)
  • Ride the trip: Plasmic Honey (old)
  • Ecstasy (Take your shirts off): Johnny Vicious-- i LOVE this oldie song!
  • u: elastique culture
  • shithead!: by i don't know, but damn good!
  • dance..: timo maas

ok phew sorry i need to get back to studying. i hope this helps. cwm38.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Defenetely Snadstorm is a popular choice... I do agree! Very Good song... I lso like Gouryella very much!! that song builds up incredibly!

I dont know if any of u remember Solar Stone's -Flood... Its like a whole build up and then boom!! builds up again!

just mi .02

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"