Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Food? I suppose we have to eat in Miami, don't we?

OK. Plenty of info has been exchanged back and forth on the best parties, clubs, etc. But what about good places to eat?

Any good recommendations out there? Hole in the wall Cuban joints? Restaurants on the nicer side to hit up? Basically anything that's good, quality food. But no :spam:

I always end up there, a couple times during the week.

place is good...especially when coming out of a club like at 5am all banged up,grab a slice and your on your way....and they even play house music out of their boom box to top everything off...

Definitley check out News Cafe on Ocean and 9th I think. Its across from Wet Willies.

If you want Italian, Check out Macalusos on Alton Rd between 17th and 18th. Family style Italian made by a family from Staten island.

Carnivale on Lincoln Rd also has great Italian food.

id like to find a real good cuban reteraunt this trip!

The Pizza next to Crobar, Pizza Rustica I think, is Rediculous!!

best hole in the wall cuban? got to be:

el viajante segundo

1676 Collins Avenue

305-534-2101

this place is open 24 hours and is soooo damn good!

Awesome. Sounds great. Thanks for the recommendation.

Any more hole in the wall places? I seriously doubt I'll be doing any fine dining considering all the partying I'll be doing.

For lunch there is this sandwich place near Crobar called La Sandwicherie or something like that. Great sub style sandwiches. Good prices.

Everytime I have been to Joe's Stone Crab it's the BOMB. Sooo good. It is near Nikki Beach/Opium area. They have carry out so you can eat lunch there as well. They also make the best screwdrivers. Fresh squeezed OJ. Gotta get the stone crabs when you are there. Seafood Bisque is tasty too.

News Cafe is great for brunch. Lunch/dinner food is average.

Don't eat at those overpriced holes along Ocean. Food is average and you can get so much better food for what you are paying. You will know which ones I am talking about when some hot latina chick asks you to look at the menu when you walk by. :heart:

Zno's has the best soul food in south Florida. They have absolutely the best chicken wings I have ever had. There is a huge party there on the 23rd called "Twentyfour." It's going to be a 24 hour event with two stages and only 10 bucks entry. It starts at noon. Also, Zno's is the ONLY place on the beach with a 24 hour food and liquor license.

1434 Collins Avenue, 3rd floor

For lunch there is this sandwich place near Crobar called La Sandwicherie or something like that. Great sub style sandwiches. Good prices.

Everytime I have been to Joe's Stone Crab it's the BOMB. Sooo good. It is near Nikki Beach/Opium area. They have carry out so you can eat lunch there as well. They also make the best screwdrivers. Fresh squeezed OJ. Gotta get the stone crabs when you are there. Seafood Bisque is tasty too.

News Cafe is great for brunch. Lunch/dinner food is average.

Don't eat at those overpriced holes along Ocean. Food is average and you can get so much better food for what you are paying. You will know which ones I am talking about when some hot latina chick asks you to look at the menu when you walk by. :heart:

joes by far is best crab hosue i ever been to food is sick and the screwdrivers rock

The restaurant Pink which is between nikki beach and opium garden is a great restaurant for lunch on fridays, as well i love the fuddruckers on collins as a cheap burger restaurant yet burgers are cooked to order at an time of day...my suggestions as of yet.