Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, what is the....

FlipsSOE

Definately not hot. Just indicative that she's been banged by too many black guys or something. She's damnaged goods now, like when you stretch out your favorite pair of winter socks and they will no longer stay pulled up your leg.

....dude, are you by any chance implying that you got a small dick... :confused: .... you really need to drop the "big black guy stigma" .... lots of white guys can still hit that pussy and feel like its tight....the vagina is an 'elastic organ'... fyi, alot of girls with the right setting and stimulation can achieve that feat.... as demoralizing as it may sound, your gf probably can do it too .... :laugh: ....

....dude, are you by any chance implying that you got a small dick... :confused: .... you really need to drop the "big black guy stigma" .... lots of white guys can still hit that pussy and feel like its tight....the vagina is an 'elastic organ'... fyi, alot of girls with the right setting and stimulation can achieve that feat.... as demoralizing as it may sound, your gf probably can do it too .... :laugh: ....

No offense to that kid but it sounds an awful lot like hes disappointed in his own size and performance! Dude relax, just have fun and let your girl decide if its good or not!

lol no doubt gurl, and thats why I said "extreme"!

Im skeptical towards any kind of fist, but I thought this might woo some of the freaks in here!

Captin Booty, Gabo etc.

OMG, is that Latoya Melendez???

The Supposedly ANAL QUEEN, I know that girl personally and if it is her it is all fake trick of Camera and Hand!!!!!

Look closely you can tell that her fingers are curled up and the angle just givs youthe effect that she has it in her ass!!!!

OMG, is that Latoya Melendez???

The Supposedly ANAL QUEEN, I know that girl personally and if it is her it is all fake trick of Camera and Hand!!!!!

Look closely you can tell that her fingers are curled up and the angle just givs youthe effect that she has it in her ass!!!!

No way youve got to be shi**in me, I was under the impression that shes in Columbia, or is that just part of the act?

Well anyway if you know personally, youve got to get me the hook up! The things she does to herself is down right amazing even if half of it is all tricks and special effects lol!

No way, your shi**in me, I was under the impression that shes in Columbia, unless you live there as well, or is that just part of the act?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if its Latoya Melendez..............I know her from another website she used to work for, in Montreal. Then she went to London for a while, but I have no clue where she is now, I don't think she is in USA cause she has to legal status here!!!!

What is the website, and yes it's all an act, EVERYTHING IS???

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if its Latoya Melendez..............I know her from another website she used to work for, in Montreal. Then she went to London for a while, but I have no clue where she is now, I don't think she is in USA cause she has to legal status here!!!!

What is the website, and yes it's all an act, EVERYTHING IS???

Damn now the whole exsperience is ruined! Anyway here ya go.

http://vipcams.literotica.com/commonpages/livecams.jsp

BTW where do you know her from?

Ok, but is it Latoya???

I know her from a Website that she used to work for in Montreal!!!

Yeah thats what I was wondering, I didnt wanna sound like a smart @$$ towards you but how can one tel if its really her or not by just seeing her back side. I mean Im sure theres others that can perform the trick just as well but anyway heres a head shot for ya to determine wether or not she is who you think! But all in all shes a very pretty girl.

Yeah thats what I was wondering, I didnt wanna sound like a smart @$$ towards you but how can one tel if its really her or not by just seeing her back side. I mean Im sure theres others that can perform the trick just as well but anyway heres a head shot for ya to determine wether or not she is who you think! But all in all shes a very pretty girl.
No thats not her, but I will tell you this.....Latoya was the Master in Fisting and she told me every single trick that can be done do make the guys think she did do it. And to be honest with you, Latoya does it better than her..................this one you can actually tell her fingers are curled up!!!