Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, what is the....

FlipsSOE

My roomates girl friend has an issue with that...the only way she can get off is by fist fucking....I for one, have never had that done to me...I prefer hot beef injections..but I like when chicks eat me out...that's hot

:drool:

FIST (my fist), just takes patience...............and alot of LUBE and the right position, Doggy is the best way to get in!!!!!!!

:drool: AND horny8bf.png

My roomates girl friend has an issue with that...the only way she can get off is by fist fucking....I for one, have never had that done to me...I prefer hot beef injections..but I like when chicks eat me out...that's hot

I bet guys are just lining up to get a piece of that. I wonder how exactly you break that to the person you are hooking up with???

"BTW, I won't be able to get off unless you put your whole arm into my cooter."

Guest gabo
FIST (my fist), just takes patience...............and alot of LUBE and the right position, Doggy is the best way to get in!!!!!!!
ummm wow.

Fuck you if this ain't hot!!!

fist229fy.jpg

fist239dh.jpg

fist244oh.jpg

Ah well... different strokes, I guess.

Speakin' of strokes.... I'll be right back.

Definately not hot. Just indicative that she's been banged by too many black guys or something. She's damnaged goods now, like when you stretch out your favorite pair of winter socks and they will no longer stay pulled up your leg.

Definately not hot. Just indicative that she's been banged by too many black guys or something. She's damnaged goods now, like when you stretch out your favorite pair of winter socks and they will no longer stay pulled up your leg.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:aright:

I KNEW U WERE A FREAK !!!!!!