Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Face To The Name.

MysticRain

Here guys. Sorry these horrible pics took so long, but better than nothing. For all of you I talk to, now you can put a face to the name and know who to look for when you visit. Plus these were taken after 10 busy hours and a few shots of patron...hehehe.

Me and one of our guards Mike.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38613

Me and my boy Troyattachment.php?attachmentid=38614

Just me.

attachment.php?attachmentid=38615

Me again.attachment.php?attachmentid=38616

Vixen,

I saw you there at Drai's last Friday. My friend Ed pointed you out from the crowd. We were supposed to head down on Saturday, but we got tore up at OPM and couldn't make it. Drais is sweet, if we didn't pay the bouncer a little somethin' somethin' to the side to get cutz in from of that loooonnnngggg line we probably wouldn't have made it in. Great place and greeaatt music. We'll be back there for sho!

Ric

that's funny, people listen to hip-hop all the time and they prolly like that drais doesn't. Hip-hop can get monotonous cause the DJ play the same songs, even when they play the old school it's still the same. I hope i never hear black sheep again.

LOL...sorry Ed....firgured since I'm helping a lot of people out here I would give them an idea of who to look for. You're my fav though. :kiss2: Now just don't tell Bill that. :)

Mrvegas....yeah they still play house, always will. It would be nice if they would switch it up but proly never will.

Ric....I saw Ed, talked for a minute but I was busy. Loos forward to meeting him and all of you again. :)