Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jadakiss and Fat Joe Diss Tracks About 50...

HAZE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jada did his thing, but dont sleep on 50 cause I'm sure he has a trick up his sleeve. I doubt its over just after 1 track.

BTW 50 sold 1.2 million albums in 4 days. Thats impressive.

No thats pop music...he is pop....

maybe I am missing something with 50, eh i dunno

:gang: Yo, that Jada diss was freakin dirty...and i know LOTS about music, but who THE FUCK is Preme? and one more thing...Jada hit 50 hard...and 50 said that once kiss and Joe hit back, he'd finish em...lets see wat 50 has in his arsenal to come back on Kiss' crazy freestyle...i dont even think that 50 will say anything back to Fat Joe since his freestyle was WEAK AND WACK AS HELL :gang:

:gang: Yo, that Jada diss was freakin dirty...and i know LOTS about music, but who THE FUCK is Preme? and one more thing...Jada hit 50 hard...and 50 said that once kiss and Joe hit back, he'd finish em...lets see wat 50 has in his arsenal to come back on Kiss' crazy freestyle...i dont even think that 50 will say anything back to Fat Joe since his freestyle was WEAK AND WACK AS HELL :gang:

oh yeah def dirty...and I know you and you know your music!!!

I know I cant believe that 50 said that WOW I guess all we can do is sit and wait with our thumbs up our asses...

but who THE FUCK is Preme?

Preme is Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff and is currently in jail for heading the Supreme Team crack enterprise in Queens (I'm guessing either Hollis or Jamaica). Ja Rule, Irv Gotti and his brother all used to run with him and many people, including the authorities, claim that Murder Inc. Records is bankrolled by the Supreme Team. The drama between 50 and Ja Rule goes much deeper than the music. Jada is playing with the idea that 50 is a snitch, and maybe he had something to do with Supreme being locked up? I dunno, maybe Ghost and some of the Queens heads would have a better insight.

Preme is Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff and is currently in jail for heading the Supreme Team crack enterprise in Queens (I'm guessing either Hollis or Jamaica). Ja Rule, Irv Gotti and his brother all used to run with him and many people, including the authorities, claim that Murder Inc. Records is bankrolled by the Supreme Team. The drama between 50 and Ja Rule goes much deeper than the music. Jada is playing with the idea that 50 is a snitch, and maybe he had something to do with Supreme being locked up? I dunno, maybe Ghost and some of the Queens heads would have a better insight.

50 also called out preme on many men..saying he is the guy who got him shot...

lots of people were pissed he would mention several well known drug dealers in a record heard by everybody

he spelled out the whole crack game in Ghetoo Qu'ran....but he's not the first one....Nas always makes references to Pappy Mason and E-Money Bags....those guys r like queens-hood legends

southside jamacia

50 only talks about dudes in jamaica that others have already mentioned in the past. that or have been caught, are in jail and made newspaper headlines. guys that got they're money. got out the game and r chillen he wouldn't dare mention. beemi and joe r jamaica legends, but you'll never hear a rapper mention them. why?? cause they never got caught. they had so much dough beemi actually bought a helicopter. what black person from the hood without a "job" do u know owns a helicopter?? lol

i know joe also had one of the nicer houses in jamaica estates. crazy stories regarding these guys in jamaica. old school people know who they are. there's thr story of how some security guards denied beemi's sister entrance into some raggae club on jamaica ave and disrespected her by grabbing her and calling her names, and 30 minutes later them dudes with some of their people came through and sprayed the entire front door. lol. killing a number of people.

gangster. there's a handful of other dudes out there too in every ghetto. some are still in the game- so why mention them. let lying dogs sleep........

50 knows better than who to mention, and who not to mention.

:gang: