Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you work?

Damn, not for gettin off the females??? hehehe

yes, the cube life does have its priveledges

I did say these hands were for loving and typing .. but i guess i can rephrase my original statement and say that the only labor these hands undergo is the Labor of Love !!!

at the moment i work in the vinyl dept. of an independent music store in derry ireland. a good job yes, but its tough enough trying to please everyone that comes into the shop. especially when before i only had my own musical tastes to worry about!

I'm a high school social studies teacher. I'm also working on getting my MS in history. Only 5 more classes to go...

Thats awesome. :) I always laugh to myself thinking that my kids have NO IDEA what I'm capable of on the weekends... If they could only see me on a sunday morn around 5am I think they'd be in shock. Then again I guess it all depends on what age you work with. but I work with kids that go into the city themselves and party just as much as the next guy. i'm waiting for the day i actually turn and see one of them next to me in a club. that moment will be priceless.:laugh:

you know, i once hooked up a guy with one of those Spalding self pumpin bballs, and someone stole it from him; he didnt get to play with it

figures that's what happens to a dorky white boy

Well the black guy ain't gonna lose no ball! ;)

I'd probably dunk on someone too

Thats awesome. I always laugh to myself thinking that my kids have NO IDEA what I'm capable of on the weekends... If they could only see me on a sunday morn around 5am I think they'd be in shock. Then again I guess it all depends on what age you work with. but I work with kids that go into the city themselves and party just as much as the next guy. i'm waiting for the day i actually turn and see one of them next to me in a club. that moment will be priceless.

Funny you say that b/c those thoughts have crossed my mind a few times as well. I show up to school wearing a shirt and tie, but once I'm outta there I'm a much different person. Sometimes I wonder what these kids would think if they heard what kind of music I listen to or saw some of the places I go on the weekends. Some of the seniors are 18, so it's probably just a matter of time before I run into one of them at a bar/club. That will definately be interesting.....

Funny you say that b/c those thoughts have crossed my mind a few times as well. I show up to school wearing a shirt and tie, but once I'm outta there I'm a much different person. Sometimes I wonder what these kids would think if they heard what kind of music I listen to or saw some of the places I go on the weekends. Some of the seniors are 18, so it's probably just a matter of time before I run into one of them at a bar/club. That will definately be interesting.....

That use to happen to my friend who is a gym teacher in NJ...he would be at SF early on a Sun morn with his shirt off and run into his students...classic

That use to happen to my friend who is a gym teacher in NJ...he would be at SF early on a Sun morn with his shirt off and run into his students...classic

I wonder who had the better stash ... the new eager generation or classic connections ... the debate begins!